BY AURA CACIA

Single Origin Pure Aromatherapy USDA Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil Certified Organic by QAI Tested and Verified for Purity Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry Plant Part Leaves, Stems and Flowers Source Egypt Benefit Balancing Aroma Floral Middle Note see more...

Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I love this essential oil. I think it has a unique and natural scent. I I use this occasionally, I have mixed with other scents for a bath. I also have put on cotton balls and hid behind picture frames for a make shift air freshener. I would recommend.
Larissa R.
I hate the scent of this, I know that it is because I dislike the scent of geraniums... why would I but this you ask? mosquitoes! this keeps them at bay better than deet and it is much healthier too!
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
Great scent and great for mosquitoes. If you aren't a fan of the flower you may want to mix it with something else to cut down the strength a bit...
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Two thumbs up for this oil I love mixing it with lavender. Its great for hot towels when doing a facial.