BY AURA CACIA

Single Origin Pure Aromatherapy USDA Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil Certified Organic by QAI Plant Part Flower Buds Source Madagascar Tested and Verified for Purity Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry Benefit Comforting Aroma Spicy, Middle Note see more...

• Has anyone else tried this? did you like it?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Shawna F.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A while ago, I got dry socket after having a tooth pulled- and I think that those words alone are gross enough, so I'm not going to ex[plain what exactly dry socket is (if you want to know look it up). It was a Sunday, and my dentist wasn't open, so I had to go to the Emergency Room. The doctor there told me I had dry socket and packed my wound with clove bud paste. Well last year, my fiance ended up getting a tooth ache and I remembered that the clove bud paste helped with my dry socket, so I figured we should try it on his tooth. I went out and tried to find this stuff- EVERYWHERE! I could NOT find it! I finally came across Aura Cacia Clove Bud Oil as my local Shaw's in their fairly large organic isle, and decided to give it a try. It worked perfect! Now we always have a bottle in our medicine cabinet!
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I love the smell of clove and this is nice since you usually can't find a clove scent by itself. It's almost always combined with something like cinnamon or orange which is nice, but not what I want.
Ashley T.
I really love this brand of essential oils. I feel like they are affordable and they work really well. I love the smell of this one!
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
I love this eucalyptus essential oil! I use it in a diffuser, and the smell lingers for a long time. You don't need a lot.
Ashley Y.
I love using essential oils I normally have no complaints I have a million of them they are wonderful. This one is great for teething! Look up ratios for it first and add coconut oil as well
Ashley T.
This stuff is great for teething babies. Dilute with a carrier oil of course but it does work well. Love this brand
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product! Have no issues when I use it. Is used for Aromatherapy as well as used in my baths at night!
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product for use on a toothache it's very helpful but tastes very bad
Faye W.
Basildon, Essex
This is a wonderful oil for people with boils or acne, I mix this with my face cream , my face oil, my foundation, it's brilliant at keeping my skin at bay, you only need a couple of drops as it is very strong.
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
Has anyone else tried this? did you like it?