BY AURA CACIA

Jojoba Oil Contains Unique Proteins, Liquid Acids That Closely Resemble The Skin's Own Natural Emollients And Ph Balance. It Is Excellent Combined With Other Skin Care Oils, Adding Balance And Fortifying The Benefits Provided. Fortifying, Nourishing, Toning, Balancing With Natural Vitamin E 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients Not Tested On Animals No Synthetic Preservatives, Colors Or Fragrances This Skin Care Oil Is Minimally Processed To Retain The Full Array Of Skin-Supporting Benefits. This May Result In Some Cloudiness Or Particles Appearing In The Oil. This Is Not A Sign Of Rancidity, But Evidence Of The High Quality, Minimally Processed Natural Oil. see more...

• How easy is this to use with other essential oils? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kayla L.
Bear River Cy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this oil for diluting my essential oils. Definitely look into which oil would work best to dilute your essential oils for your application type and desired effect! For my usages I prefer Jojoba. The bottle leaks but I haven't found a bottle that doesn't leak when filled with oil.
Natalia L.
springtown, pa
I've heard really great things about this product from a friend of mine so I ran out and bought some. I've used facial products that contain jojoba and have always like them, so am hoping this is good as an individual moistuizing cleanser.
Kaya  S.
I love this multitasking product! I use it on my hands, hair, and on my face. It's a very light oil that gets absorbed easily and never has caused me to break out. Doesn't feel greasy so I never hesitate to reach for it. Does wonders!
Julia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great oil to use on its own or as a carrier oil. Very nourishing and doesn't clog pores.
Katy R.
Corvallis, OR
How easy is this to use with other essential oils?