BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Natural Skin Care Oil Apricot Kernel Description: Apricot Kernel Natural Skin Care Oil is a Nourishing Skin Care with Natural Vitamin E Apricot Kernel Oil is high in skin-nourishing essential fatty acids. Its light, smooth properties restore skin vitality in massage, bath and after-shower applications. The oil is expressed from the seed of kernels of ripe apricots. The Benefits Of Minimally Refined Oils: Most skin care oils are put through bleaching, deodorizing and winterizing processes that strip away many of their vital components. Aura Cacia skin care oils are minimally processed to retain the full array of skin-supporting benefits. This may result in some cloudiness or particles appearing in the oil. This is not a sign of rancidity, but evidence of high quality, minimally processed natural oil. 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients. Benefits: Restoring Botanical Name: Prunus armeniaca Free Of Cruelty, synthetic preservatives, fragrances, and color. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Natural Skin Care Oil Apricot Kernel Directions Use as desired for massage or skin care. Add one to three drops of essential oil to each teaspoon of apricot kernel oil to create your own aromatherapy bath, moisturizing oil or premium massage oil. Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E acetate) Warnings For external use only. • Apricot kernel oil. see more...

Alejandra V.
Dresden, OH
I use this when my skin feels like it needs "life". I massage my skin with this because it rejuvenates and nourishes dullness. After a while, my skin absorbs its nutrients and leaves a long lasting glow.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I LOVE this oil! i use it on my skin after the shower to help moisturize and i also like to use it for massaging my boyfriend, and i use it for my own body scrubs i make
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
I use this oil when I make natural body products and as a moisturizer on its own. It smells good, is very light and clean, and lasts forever.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Smells great and its amazing for using it as a natural moisturizer. 100% recommended
casey m.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this oil. my go to moisturizer. smells great. makes my skin very soft :)