BY AURA CACIA #43 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Lemongrass, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

Brenna M.
Freeport , ME
Love this! It's so fresh and I smell a little before taking a test or doing homework to give myself a little boost of lemony goodness:)
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I absolutely adore lemongrass in my diffuser. I diffuse lemongrass almost every day. It makes my entire home smell so clean and fresh.
Kristen S.
Fairview, PA
Absolutely love this! I use it every morning and every time I study for an exam! Great for energy and makes everything smell great!!!
Miriam D.
Azusa, CA
The price is great! I always find them at Tj max and the smell also! Im not sure on how natural it is but lady long in the diffuser
Sarah A.
I enjoy this oil before I go to bed. I'm not completely certain of how well it works, but it has no no negative effects.
Maggie S.
I've tried this product several times and it still makes me crazy , love the smell and I made my own Febreze out of it
Madison R.
These are really good essential oils! The variety of scents is amazing. Just a couple drops and you can go a long way
Anna M.
Warren, OH
Wonderful home cleaner, disinfectant, and pain reliever for the price i don't kniw how anyone can pass up
Jenni L.
Amazing smell so lemony and fresh I made some lotion with this lemongrass it's very lovely .
Crystal B.
Rutherfordton, NC
Great price, great smell. I use this product quite often and it's quite refreshing
Casey C.
What is this particular oil good for? Is it a good one for a diffuser? Good smell?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this used in cooking??