BY AURA CACIA #35 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Lemongrass, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

Dolores P.
San Jose, CA
Great great great brand and product! I love using essential oils! Lemongrass is great for soothing and calming! Definitely a great addition to a facial or massage! I've seen these in sprouts grocery stores, the price isn't too bad. Try it.
Tk K.
Such a fresh smell! I love this scent and it can be used for anything. I use it often for lots of things . Definitely added to my oil collection
Rianna L.
Redondo Beach, CA
I absolutely adore lemongrass in my diffuser. I diffuse lemongrass almost every day. It makes my entire home smell so clean and fresh.
Brenna M.
Freeport , ME
Love this! It's so fresh and I smell a little before taking a test or doing homework to give myself a little boost of lemony goodness:)
Kristen S.
Fairview, PA
Absolutely love this! I use it every morning and every time I study for an exam! Great for energy and makes everything smell great!!!
Miriam D.
Azusa, CA
The price is great! I always find them at Tj max and the smell also! Im not sure on how natural it is but lady long in the diffuser
Sarah A.
I enjoy this oil before I go to bed. I'm not completely certain of how well it works, but it has no no negative effects.
Maggie S.
I've tried this product several times and it still makes me crazy , love the smell and I made my own Febreze out of it
Madison R.
These are really good essential oils! The variety of scents is amazing. Just a couple drops and you can go a long way
Anna M.
Warren, OH
Wonderful home cleaner, disinfectant, and pain reliever for the price i don't kniw how anyone can pass up
Casey C.
What is this particular oil good for? Is it a good one for a diffuser? Good smell?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this used in cooking??