BY AURA CACIA #22 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Lemongrass, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

• What is this particular oil good for? Is it a good one for a dif...9 Answers
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil weekly at work and it is amazingly refreshing and affordable! The citrus scent is great for rejuvenating your system during the day and is light enough that you don't feel it is overwhelming. This company makes the best, high quality essential oils and I have become a huge fan over the past year. They are amazing for creating balms or lotions as well as for diffusing purposes. I would highly recommend picking up this brand at your local health food store.
Bri C.
I use a couple drops of this in my vinegar and water solution that I use for cleaning my animal cages (more specifically my birds since I don't want to use harsh ingredients around them since they are very sensitive). It gives a nice clean scent so I no longer have to deal with the not so pleasant odor of the vinegar. It only takes a drop or two. Love it.
Momo N.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Smell so good and relaxing. This organic aroma is just great, natural, very giving that peaceful mind. I have to stock them up and other scents in case I ran out so I would not have to go through trouble to buy it ^_^
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lemongrass is so soothing and relaxing and this essential oil is affordable and long lasting. I would recommend and would also look at some of the other scents available as well. Great product at a great price
Maggie T.
I love essential oils especially when I have a cold or I'm sick. It makes me feel good and is very effective. Very impressed with this and I'd definitely would repurchase this again. I truly recommend it
Heather F.
Lemongrass is a great pain reliever! It's great for muscle soreness and even arthritic pain. It is also great as an insect repellant. It has a great smell. Make sure to blend with a carrier oil to apply because it can burn/irritate the skin when applied alone.
Destinée M.
I love the way this smells! Its scent is not to strong and overbearing. Instead, I find it very refreshing and I use it when I need to take a break and clear my head.
Jimmy W.
Danville, KY
For the price this is a really great oil company.. Lovely scent and last long in the diffuser. I'm not sure about the back story of this brand or how pure the product is but it seems pretty legit to me
Dolores P.
San Jose, CA
Great great great brand and product! I love using essential oils! Lemongrass is great for soothing and calming! Definitely a great addition to a facial or massage! I've seen these in sprouts grocery stores, the price isn't too bad. Try it.
Tk K.
Such a fresh smell! I love this scent and it can be used for anything. I use it often for lots of things . Definitely added to my oil collection
Casey C.
What is this particular oil good for? Is it a good one for a diffuser? Good smell?