BY AURA CACIA #39 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Lemongrass, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I make homemade bug spray with this and eucalyptus oil. With ticks being so bad this season , and all the money going out towards store bug sprays (mind you how harmful they r breathing in plus putting on ur skin) , so I made my own! This has a good scent ! And it works for making the spray ! Besides ticks , this works for fleas as well. Awesome awesome stuff !!!
Jennifer M.
This brand has quality essential oils at a great price. This lemongrass scent is uplifting and bright - I love using it in my homemade cleaning products! I prefer this over plain lemon, as I think it has a little more depth and interest to it. I find Aura Cacia to be a reputable brand, and I appreciate that there's no ponzi-scheme selling tactics. This can be found in many larger grocery stores (Hy-vee carries them!) as well as local coops. Their website has infinite suggestions and recipes for their products!
Niyahbinghi J.
Hamilton
It's really good for alot of things in my opinion, bit if you are using it as your skin routine make sure to water it down or it will burn and you skin could potentially peel
Brigid B.
West Simsbury , CT
I use this oil weekly at work and it is amazingly refreshing and affordable! The citrus scent is great for rejuvenating your system during the day and is light enough that you don't feel it is overwhelming. This company makes the best, high quality essential oils and I have become a huge fan over the past year. They are amazing for creating balms or lotions as well as for diffusing purposes. I would highly recommend picking up this brand at your local health food store.
Bri C.
I use a couple drops of this in my vinegar and water solution that I use for cleaning my animal cages (more specifically my birds since I don't want to use harsh ingredients around them since they are very sensitive). It gives a nice clean scent so I no longer have to deal with the not so pleasant odor of the vinegar. It only takes a drop or two. Love it.
Momo N.
Staten island , NY
Smell so good and relaxing. This organic aroma is just great, natural, very giving that peaceful mind. I have to stock them up and other scents in case I ran out so I would not have to go through trouble to buy it ^_^
Maggie T.
I love essential oils especially when I have a cold or I'm sick. It makes me feel good and is very effective. Very impressed with this and I'd definitely would repurchase this again. I truly recommend it
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Lemongrass is so soothing and relaxing and this essential oil is affordable and long lasting. I would recommend and would also look at some of the other scents available as well. Great product at a great price
Heather F.
Lemongrass is a great pain reliever! It's great for muscle soreness and even arthritic pain. It is also great as an insect repellant. It has a great smell. Make sure to blend with a carrier oil to apply because it can burn/irritate the skin when applied alone.
Destinée M.
I love the way this smells! Its scent is not to strong and overbearing. Instead, I find it very refreshing and I use it when I need to take a break and clear my head.
Casey C.
What is this particular oil good for? Is it a good one for a diffuser? Good smell?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this used in cooking??