BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Lemon, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

• Has anyone tried this? What is your thought about this it...3 Answers
  • Is this to make a drink or a product to make the house sm...4 Answers
  • What is this used for? 10 Answers
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pretty decent lemon oil. I still feel like it just doesn't embrace the really raw lemon smell and quality of my young living lemon oil, but it definitely serves it's purpose for aromatherapy uses. I do not like this brand in my diffuser as i feel it leaves a residue which can damage my sonic plate. But useful in perfuming home made soaps and candles I've found! They also have a organic lounge of oils that I prefer over their standard original oils.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aura cacia is reputable, I say this in all my reviews just in case (lol). They do pass 3rd party testing

I use lemon for a number of things, but the most common uses for me is; using in my natural cleaner and I will also diffuse to help give the air a more pure smell and feeling. It also is a child safe (2+ years) immune stimulant which makes it a wonderful oil to diffuse during a sickness.
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
Review for: Chardonnay Napa Valley more...
I love using this oilūüėćūüôĆūüŹĽūüėä I use it when I have a headache I just take a few drops and put some on my temples, under my nose and on my chest. This way it calms and soothes my headache and allows me to be able to relax!
amy j.
Franklin, TN
Lemon oil is one of my favorites to diffuse around the house as well as find different ways to use in DIY soaps and facial sprays. It smells especially great in the kitchen because it soaks up and eliminate all other kitchen smells.

FUN FACT: if you mix with Rose essential oil it makes your house smell like Fruit Loops! :)

Lemon essential oil works well on oily skin and general impurities. It’s astringent properties reduce cellulite, obesity and tightens sagging, lackluster skin. It helps with acne, mouth ulcers, varicose veins, arthritis, muscular aches and pains, rheumatism, joint swelling, poor circulation, throat and respiratory ailments, and gout. Lemon essential oil also boosts the immune system by clearing lymphatic congestion, preventing contagious illnesses. The scent of lemon essential oil was shown to be anxiolytic, meaning it works to reduce anxiety and uplift mood. Studies have also shown lemon essential oil to be conducive to memory retention and focus.

Lemon essential oil antirheumatic, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, astringent, bactericidal, diaphoretic, diuretic, febrifuge, hypotensive, antifungal, insecticide, tonic, immune stimulant, antiviral, and anxiolytic.
Ashley G.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Chardonnay Napa Valley more...
I love Using essential oils for so many different things at my house I added to my water I clean with it and I love diffusing lemon throughout my home for a fresh clean smell

Mixing lavender and lemon is my fav
Leslie M.
Montgomery, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells amazingly delicious! I like to use it in my oil warmer and it helps freshen up the area. Someone immediately gave me a compliment as soon as they walked in the door, and said it smelled delightful. ‚ėļ
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Love adding this to my home made body oil blend, face moisturizers, toners and into my aromatherapy diffuser make my room smell great. This product is easily available, I got mine at my local vitamin shoppe on sale for a good price. You can order online at puritans pride where they usually have a deal to buy one get one free. Great site if you are looking to stock up.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Chardonnay Napa Valley more...
Great stuff. We camp and hike a lot I. The not so rainy/cold times here in the PNW. I use this and another oil to make our own tick repellent. I even spray the dogs, outside if our tent and our shoes/pant legs so we know we aren't roaming around with ticks. Sometimes if we've been out in the woods for a while (like days) I'll spray our coats/hats for added measure. So far so good. Plus then we smell fresh lol
Amanda M.
Review for: Chardonnay Napa Valley more...
Absolutely love essential oils. The lemon is good to put in a little oil burner in the kitchen or bathroom. And I'll mix up some lavender and water and spritz my bedding down for a relaxing scent before bed. Also mix peppermint with a little water and spray wherever you have spiders. Spiders hate peppermint (sounds weird but it worked up north while I was camping)
Liv H.
Lemon EO is so handy! I use it in every cleaner I make. Great for cutting grease in all purp sprays and dish soap, not to mention it's a natural antibacterial and anti-fungal. I do not use this on my skin, unless very heavily diluted. It can be very harsh, and can cause photosensitivity when used on areas of the body that will be exposed to the sun.
Tina R.
What all can you use this oil for
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this strong lemon scented?
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
What do you usually use this for?
Mariela M.
What do you usually use this for and how do you use it??
alexandria v.