BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Grapeseed, Skin Care Oil, 4 oz. Bottle see more...

Heather D.
Lewistown, PA
I have sensitive skin, so I have to take care in the products I use. I've been using Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil for several months now, and have really enjoyed the benefits of it. My skin isn't uncomfortable or as dry as it used to be, or irritated. The cost is well worth it because a little goes a long way, unless you have an abnormally large face, then you'll need a bit more, but I'm sure that won't be the case with most, so do it! A dab, or a squirt is all you need. As long as you keep it in a cool, dry place it'll last a long time. I use it to wash my face, sometimes with castor oil, sometimes without. I also use it as a moisturizer as well.
Hun
As a background, I have oily skin so grapeseed oil is great for my skin. grapeseed has high linoleic acid which is needed for oily skin to control the oil. it absorbs fairly quick and doesn't leave your skin greasy. just add 2 drops and rub between hands and TAP (not rub) it to your face. i use it almost everyday.
Paloma C.
Garland, TX
This is a great skin-care oil! For both summer and winter. It keeps skin suple, absorbs quickly, and has almost no smell at all. It's affordable and can double as a makeup remover and moisturizer. It's natural, clean, and free of any harmful chemicals some facial and body products contain. Highly recommend!
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love this grape-seed oil. It works great on my skin and hair to keeps them hydrated. It gives my hair a beautiful shine to it. I also put this on my eyelashes to help them grow. The oil smells great and isn't that expensive. It's definitely a great buy.
luisana l.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Lo adoro, si bien es algo denso, logra crear una buena capa hidratante en mi piel. Tengo piel muy muy seca y este aceite ha sido mi salvación . Es una opción más natural y más amigable con mi piel que otras que quizás sean más caras y de menor calidad
Marissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this product at Target on a whim and I really enjoy it! I use this at night after I wash my face as part of my skincare and it really helps with my dry skin! Really oily though.
Jessica P.
My new favorite winter moisturizer! I have really sensitive skin and most heavy duty moisturizer cause me to break out like crazy. Discovered this stuff and decided it couldn't hurt. Now it's my winter staple! Just need a little, massaged in every night before bed, and my skin is sooooo happy!
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
When I want some deep moisturizing on my face, I apply this oil at night and sleep on it. It feels really oily when you apply it, but after about a half hour it seeps into your skin.
Estephanie G.
Levittown , NY
This is the best oil over my mom and I've been using it on our faces and love the restful
Margaret F.
This stuff is actually really good for people that have alopecia!