Aura Cacia Grapefruit Essential Oil uploaded by Roxanne S.

BY AURA CACIA #43 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Grapefruit, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Smell is great! Like fresh picked grapefruits! I got this at a herb store for almost 10$. Worth it. I have used it in the bath for a nice relaxing me time. You don't need to use a lot. A little goes a long ways! The scent last and is great! I will be getting this again when I run out!
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
This is a good brand they smell strong and last. Grapefruit is very good for putting in the bath with you to get a little extra boost, or if you need a little stronger boost of energy put a few drops in a hot bowl of water and put your head under a towel to inhale the steAm. Cheap and a must buy.
Tonia H.
I love this brand for essential oils. I use them to diffuse, or in the shower or bath for aromatherapy. Ill put a few drops on the bedroom heater in the winter when we're sick. Mix in homemade cleaning products. The list goes on. And these are so affordable too!
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Wow! What a great way to start my day! I love grapefruit essential oil, and it's effective at making my day start out right. Put it in the defuser, and my whole household smells great and it's affordable, it's a #mustbuy

Enjoy Everyone.
Alison H.
Very nice scent! This brand is great, I have a few oils from them, and they are great quality. I love putting them in my oil diffuser and running it in the morning. You can even blend with other oils too. 5/5 I would totally recommend it
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
This was recommended by my acupuncturist to give me a boost of energy in the morning. I add some drops of this in my oil diff-user every morning and it instantly uplifts my mood and energy. It smells very refreshing. I highly recommend.
Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I Absolutely Love Essential Oils and this Grapefruit one is not the exception. I use it mixed with coconut oil to make my own lotion and stay moisturized all day. I encourage you all to try essential oils and give it a try I am sure you will love essential oils as much as I do.
Jessy R.
Bentonville, AR
I love this brand it is great and I went and I bought multiple essential oils grapefruit is awesome peppermint tea tree oil are also really good so I recommend that you try more than just the one but this is a great product
Nicolette P.
Eatontown, NJ
This brand is one of the most rated essential oil brands there the only ones I buy I use them for body scrubs, lip scrubs, I've used them before as diffusers to smell the house just an all over wonderful brand of products.
Angela D.
This essential oil smells more like a fake/perfume than grapefruit. I understand it won't smell exactly like the fruit due to processing, but this smells gross to me. I'll never buy this brand again.
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
Do this product smell good? Would you recommend it?
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Can this be used in an infuser? What does grapefruit oil help with?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this safe for drinks?
Allegra M.
Fort Worth, TX
What do y'all like to combine grapefruit with? I have a blend with it, but unsure what else it goes with besides other citrus!