BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia® Relaxing Lavender Aromatherapy Foam Bath.
Pure essential oils. see more...

• I saw these in the stores and I was wondering how the were? I lov...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Leila A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bath salts that take all your stress away! This was given to me a s a gift and I love it! It melts in your bath water and releases a nice scent of lavender. It’s so calming right before bed! I don’t know how much it costs being that it was a gift but I would buy it again! It smelled like real lavender not that fake chemically smelling stuff that is sometimes in bath products. Also, it’s vegan and cruelty free! What’s not to love!
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Their bath soaks are great Lavender is my particular favorite because I just enjoy the scent. also perfect before bed to really wind down and relax. if you have the essential oil I'd recommend adding a couple extra drops to the tub to really get the scent or put a few drops on your pillowcase. it will help you sleep
Bita M.
Omg this stuff is amazing and heavenly. I love to soak myself in the bathtub on the weekends for a fresh and comforting time. My friend also uses this and we are both in love with it.
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When you're wanting to take a warm relaxing bath, this stuff helps make your bath smell good and foaming. It's amazing.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
Aura cacia is a great brand if you are looking for truly essential oil based products and still enjoy beauty items.
Jessie O.
Petaluma, CA
I really love all their bath products from this company. They really help you relax.
Leah T.
I saw these in the stores and I was wondering how the were? I love realizing baths and lavender scented things