Aura Cacia Essential Oil Sweet Orange uploaded by Rachel P.Aura Cacia Essential Oil Sweet Orange uploaded by Gabby M.

BY AURA CACIA #22 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Essential Oil Sweet Orange Description: Brightening The familiar orange scent makes this one of the world's most popular oils and the heart of many floral blends. Sweet orange's gentle, clarifying nature cheers the heart and brightens the mood. Diffuse it often to maintain a wholesome, positively charged atmosphere. Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis Product Notes: Color: Orange-yellow, dark orange or olive-orange or occasionally brownish orange Viscosity: Mobile Top Note: Refreshing sweet citrus Middle Note: Sweet, fresh, fruity-aldehydic Dry Note: Bitter-sweet, dry citrus Aromatherapy Actions: Uplifting, refreshing, cheering Safety Data: Skin irritant. Avoid use in sun. Origin: United States/Brazil Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by cold expression of the peels (pericarp) of fruits Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Aura Cacia Essential Oil Sweet Orange Directions Refreshing Mist: 9 drops sweet orange, 9 drops lavender, 1 oz. water in a mister. Bath Gel: 2 drops sweet orange, 1 drop lavender per tsp. unscented bath gel. Ingredients: Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil Warnings If pregnant, suffering from any medical condition or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use. Dilute properly-May irritate skin. Not for internal use. Avoid use in sun. • Volatile components of plants which are distilled into a pure essential oil, with no synthetic fragrances added. see more...

Rachel P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent feels like you are getting sprinkled by freshly cut oranges...absolutely amazing. I love using this as a refresher in the morning to start my day. Pairs well with other citrus oils to give your room a nice clean smell. Love it.
Belinda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Essential Oil Orange Sweet 0.33 oz more...
I purchased they for use in a diffuser at an elementary school. The smell of oranges is supposed to be good for students who have experienced trauma. It should help keep them calm. I found the smell to be more like a orange peel than an orange
Tessa W.
Review for: Pure Brightening more...
I'm a big fan of aromatherapy and this scent is one of my favorites. I like to use this while I'm studying or sleeping as it does help relax me. How long the bottle lasts is highly dependent on how much you will use it every day. Highly recommend aromatherapy to everyone! It really lifts your mood and relaxes you.
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I needed a sweet orange essential oil and couldn't wait for my regular brand to be delivered, so I picked this bottle up at Target and it is as good as my favorite brand. The price was pretty close to my regular brand, but you do get a little less. But the scent is great and just as good as any high-end essential that's out there. And my lotions bars turned out great too! Aura Cacia Essential Oil Sweet Orange
Tammy R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I LUV this stuff. Use it as an antiflammatory for a knee injury when mixed with a few drops of organic coconut oil. Also makes for a heavenly refreshing room spray when added to distilled water in a mister bottle. I have many products from Aura Cacia. As I have been a big believer & user of organic products for years, they have some of the best EO's available.
Deven S.
Review for: Pure Brightening more...
Aura cacia is my go to brand for essential oils, love that they come in half oz sizes, which makes it affordable as a little goes a long way. I use this in an oil burner to purify and brighten the air in my house- mixes great with rosemary, lemon, or mint
Megan W.
Richlands, NC
Review for: Pure Brightening more...
Very affordable and true essential oil. Love it in my diffuser and in skincare products. Occasionally in the morning, I'll put a couple drops on a wet cotton ball, and apply to my face for a brighter complexion and uplifting mood effect.
Tayla M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Pure Brightening more...
To be honest I've smelt way better before and this kind was too strong of a scent for me. I usually go with eucalyptus or a zen but I mean besides that I used this in my wax melts and it creates an aroma for awhile so recommend oil and brand.
Rita W.
Review for: Aura Cacia Essential Oil Sweet Orange 0.5 fl oz more...
I very much enjoy using essential oils for a variety of uses, including cleaning (for example, put white vinegar, water, and a few drops of sweet orange essential oil in a spray bottle, and you have an effective, natural, and great smelling household cleaner), scenting my home, and beauty purposes (mix a few drops of your favorite oils with a carrier oil such as Argan or Rosehip oil to make a great facial moisturizer with aromatherapy properties). I wanted to purchase an orange essential oil, but wasn't sure which brand to choose. I finally decided on this sweet orange oil, and am happy I did!

The oil smells just like fresh oranges, with no chemical smell, or other odd scents mixed in like some cheaper brands can have. It does not smell like lemon, or lime, or anything else - just pure orange oil. I have been using this primarily to mix with my natural household cleaners, and it gives my home a wonderful scent after I clean. I highly recommend this sweet orange essential oil, and will purchase it again.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
May be of questionable "therapeutic grade" but great for diffusing, it smells so delicious. I love citrus essential oils as they are awakening and invigorating. This stuff is more affordable and available almost anywhere. I guess I would recommend for diffusing purposes.
Lana M.
Do essential oils really work?
Carolina D.
Bridgeport, CT
Does this last long or should I buy two
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whats the best way to use this oil?
Stephanee S.
Does this help with hyperpigmentation? Does it sting if I used it after dermarolling?
Aislinn H.
Lititz , Pa
What exactly does this oil do? Is it for something specific!