BY AURA CACIA

Botanical Name: Citrus x limon. Ingredients: Citrus x limon (lemon) oil. Directions: Dilute properly. Suggested Uses: Cooling Body Mist: 9 drops lemon, 7 drops peppermint, 2 drops lavender, 1 oz. water in a mister. Recharge: Waft open bottle under nose. Caution: If Pregnant, Suffering From Any Medical Condition, Or Taking Medication, Consult a Health Care Practitioner Before Use. Avoid Eyes And Mucous Membranes Aviod Direct Sunlight. Dilute Properly. May Irritate Skin. Not For Internal Use. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Notes: Cleansing. Origin: Italy. Organic: QAI Certified Organic. Common Name: Lemon. Plant Part: Fruit Peel. Form: Essential Oil. see more...

Alyssa C.
Richmond, VA
I love the aroma from this it's so powerful and energizing! Knowing that this is certified organic makes me feel so at ease because I'm not breathing in harsh chemicals to get a great smell! I would recommend this.
Krystal D.
Ruskin, FL
Great product! Love that it is organic, it has a wonderful aroma and you can get it for an awesome price. It was very effective and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an awesome organic aroma.
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product. It's certified organic so I know it's free of chemicals and that I am getting exactly what I want. Convienently located at my local market. I use the lemon oil during the day in my defused to clear the air and lighten up.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Pretty nice essential oil, can't go wrong with lemon, such an amazing use for many things im life.
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
I love love love the smell of these product plus it's organic ! It's just perfect......