BY AURA CACIA #88 in Aromatherapy

Single Origin Pure Aromatherapy USDA Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil Certified Organic by QAI Plant Part: Leaves, Stems and Flowers Source: Ukraine Tested and Verified for Purity Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry Benefit: Calming Aroma: Floral, Middle Note see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I love my lavender essential oil! I mix it with water and spray on my pillow case, and diffuse it to get relaxed for bed. I'm out within minutes and sleep soundly through the night. Love love love it!
Mary P.
This is the best scent in the world, not to mention all the benefits it has to go with it. It's organic, it's calming, it helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.. I love adding a few extra drops in my diffuser and making my entire house smell as well as spraying a water bottle to my bed linens foe a good night's sleep on those hard nights when my mind won't turn off.
Stacy D.
Jensen beach, FL
I love my lavender oil for everything. It's great to diffuse for a relaxing environment or a few drops in the skin to sleep better. I put some in a spray bottle with water as a linen spray as a couple drops on stuffed animals for my kids to sleep sounder.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
I absolutely love the Aura Cacia organic essential oils. The fact that I can buy them at my local market and I know they are certified organic is wonderful. I use this oil every day in my diffuser and in lotion.
Rebecca C.
Quinlan, TX
Lavender oils can help you sleep at night. Rub a little on your temples (i do this for insomnia) before you go to sleep and the smooth scent will help you to doze off :) very refreshing too.
Sara G.
Rural Hall, NC
Aura cacia makes my favorite essential oils. I've never had any problem with their products. this organic lavender oil has a gorgeous scent. I've used it in baths, to make salves and soaps, and to relax after a long day. a quality essential oil.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great organic essential oil. I like Kmart brand stuff, but this one isn't my absolute favorite!
Amy G.
Snellville, GA
I could not live without my lavender essential oil lol. I have 3 kids age 3 and under (a set of twins a toddler) i mix some with water in a spray bottle and spray it on all their sheets.... they all sleep 6-8 hours!!! its also great to put on mosquito bites!