BY AURA CACIA

Christina D.
Glendale, CA
I have to say, this is one of my favorite essential oils in general. I really like the smell of cedar, but all the other ones I've tried simply were missing some element of the scent. They smelled like cedar oil, but not like cedar wood. This one takes the cake for authenticity. I use this in a diffuser, and it works well and the scent lingers for a decent amount of time.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is great for repelling moths. I have a handful of cashmere sweaters that moths love to try to get into. If you put a couple drops of this oil around where you keep your clothes it keeps the moths away. Don't put the oil directly onto your clothes though!
Abby K.
Las Vegas, NV
I love essential oils I used to use candles but I've recently switched over to these with an oil defuser and I love it
Lititia W.
Citrus Heights, CA
Smells great ! Love this essential oil it has a calm feeling once you put it on and last throughout the day !
Madelaine H.
Chula Vista, CA
Smells amazing!!! Instantly makes me feel so relaxed like in in Another land smelling exotic flowers
Natalie H.
This essential oil is not overwhelming, but the scent stays with you throughout the day.
Jamie K.
Riverview, FL
Smells great! I feel so relaxed after using this in my oil defuser. Such a great product!
nikii d.
This is definitely one of my favorite essential oil brands, and this particular oil ( and the lavender) are for sure my favorites. it smells absolutely divine.
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
Has anyone else tried this?
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
How does the purity of the oil compare to doterra or young living?
Jennifer H.
Salisbury, MD
What does this oil do for you ?