BY AURA CACIA

The aroma of fennel seed essential oil is sweet and warm with a spicy, anise-like quality. It has a balancing effect on the female reproductive system and increases the flow of body energy. Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare var. dulce. Color: Colorless to pale yellow. Viscosity: Mobile. Top Note: Sweet, aromatic, earthy-peppery. Middle Note: Sweet, anisic, woody. Dry Note: Tenacious sweet anisic. Aromatherapy Actions: Balancing, soothing, normalizing, gently clarifying, calming, and relaxing. Origin: Spain. Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the dried, comminuted seeds. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anne C.
Parma, OH
This brand is one of the best I've found to purchase pure essential oil products. The lavender oil I purchased it incredibly potent as I only need three drops in my bath to have my bathroom filled with the aroma. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for good pure essential oils.
Joanna C.
Charlotte , NC
This product is great for at home spa treatments. I use it both in diy bath bombs and in my bath. I apply 4-5 drops as the scent is pretty strong. Love this brand and highly recommend. The only drawback is the scent selection. I hope they will add more scents
Deanna M.
I use essential oils for various reasons. I like this brand it's 100 percent oil With no fillers...I have sensitive skin and have used these I lotions and hair products and I even put a few drops in my secentsy wax burner..yes...
Alisha P.
This is my second favorite brand to purchase essential oils from I love their variety of scents and love to use them in the bath to relax