BY AURA CACIA

The aroma of fennel seed essential oil is sweet and warm with a spicy, anise-like quality. It has a balancing effect on the female reproductive system and increases the flow of body energy. Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare var. dulce. Color: Colorless to pale yellow. Viscosity: Mobile. Top Note: Sweet, aromatic, earthy-peppery. Middle Note: Sweet, anisic, woody. Dry Note: Tenacious sweet anisic. Aromatherapy Actions: Balancing, soothing, normalizing, gently clarifying, calming, and relaxing. Origin: Spain. Processing Notes: Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the dried, comminuted seeds. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Anne C.
Parma, OH
This brand is one of the best I've found to purchase pure essential oil products. The lavender oil I purchased it incredibly potent as I only need three drops in my bath to have my bathroom filled with the aroma. I would highly recommend for anyone looking for good pure essential oils.
Joanna C.
Charlotte, NC
This product is great for at home spa treatments. I use it both in diy bath bombs and in my bath. I apply 4-5 drops as the scent is pretty strong. Love this brand and highly recommend. The only drawback is the scent selection. I hope they will add more scents
Deanna M.
I use essential oils for various reasons. I like this brand it's 100 percent oil With no fillers...I have sensitive skin and have used these I lotions and hair products and I even put a few drops in my secentsy wax burner..yes...
Alisha P.
This is my second favorite brand to purchase essential oils from I love their variety of scents and love to use them in the bath to relax