BY AURA CACIA

Take in the atmosphere of shimmering, fragrant fields under the summer sun. The sweet herbal aroma of lavender evokes lazy, hazy days of leisure and rest. Lavender oil maintains a perfect balance of relaxing and uplifting benefits for the body. see more...

Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Other more...
I use this to relax in my house and when cold and flu season comes around I put this all around the house to help me and my children relax and fall asleep fast. As of right now I have the clove kind and the eucalyptus which works wonderfully together
Skye B.
This is probably not the best prices essential oil, but when I picked it up I was already at target and was determined to find some. I was not disappointed. I picked it up actually to make my own shampoo but ended up using it for 50 other reasons. I add it to my candle warmers to warm up the scent, I add 10 drops to my bath for detox, I add it to my wrist when I'm stressed. Overall just a must have product.
Kari D.
Louisville, KY
This is a very nice quality essential oil with a strong lavender scent. For me, it is a little on the expensive side but if you want to make sure you have a high quality oil this is it. Comes in a variety of sizes and I would suggest anyone try this who is looking for essential oils.
Stormy D.
York, PA
I bought this oil at my local grocery store. I bought their peppermint oil, I was using it as a natural deterrent for ants in our home and also to help open up my sinuses when I was stuffed up.

Walmart