BY AURA CACIA

Penetrate &Amp; Normalize With Essential Oils Geranium &Amp; Clary Sage Dermatologist Tested Tested And Verified For Purity Not Tested On Animals No Synthetic Ingredients Paraben And Petroleum-Free Soak-In The Splendor With A Soothing Application Of Chilean Rosehip Oil Combined With Geranium &Amp; Clary Sage Essential Oils. While Regular Cleansing Removes Oil, Dirt And Dead Skin, It Also Exhausts The Skin Of Its Natural Hydration And Moisture-Preserving Oil.&Nbsp; Rosehip Oil's High Proportion Of 94% Unsaturated Essential Fatty Acids Enhanced With Vitamin E Will Absorb Quickly And Deeply Into Your Skin To Replace Essential Elements.&Nbsp; Apply To Damp Skin Immediately After Cleansing And All That's Lost Can Be Beautifully Restored. A Blend Of 100% Pure Botanicals Rosehip - Restoring Geranium - Normalizing Clary Sage - Balancing We Give Back 1% Of Sales To The Farmers And Communities That Produce Our Organic Ingredients. see more...

• I've been using this for a few weeks, and so far love it....1 Answers
Laura B.
I've had this for a little less than a year. I got it through my work's recognition program. I know it seems weird to put oil on your face, especially if you have oily skin, but they say the best way to fight oil is with oil. I have noticed that some days, my sebum production isn't as outrageous when I use this, than when I don't. The scent is a little overpowering to me though. I know that clary sage and geranium are both really good for your skin, but geranium is a little powerful. I suppose you get use to it, but it takes a bit. Not a lot is needed for the whole face, like not even a whole pump, just a little squirt and you should be good.
Emily C.
Denton, TX
I bought this serum at CVS. I have noticed that it has improved the look of my skin, and it’s made it more hydrated. My dry patches have healed, and my breakouts seem to be less severe. I use this serum at night. I sometimes mix it with an argan oil, and that works really well for me!
Danielle L.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my go to face moisturizer. It comes in a small bottle but this bottle lasts. It’s a light oil so my face doesn’t break out after using it. I’ve actually found that this product works well with giving my skin a natural glow. Highly recommended.
Jackie C.
brooklyn
Love this! I apply it every night and morning. Makes my skin feel soft and smooth. And it’s inexpensive.
Kat V.
Smells so good! I like how the ingredients are natural and the brand is cruelty-free.
winnifred D.
I use rosehip oil with clary sage daily. Helps me with getting rid of acne, and with fine lines. You only need a little bit to cover face so the bottle last awhile, about 4-6 months. It is moisturizing and make skins super soft.
Rebecca J.
The Pas
It took abit to soak in but it really helped with my read skin and my dark shadows under my eyes and it left my skin really soft!
Phoenix M.
Salem, NJ
I've been using this for a few weeks, and so far love it. Has anyone seen a reduction in acne scars with this product?

back