Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilAura Cacia
Daytime Argan Facial Oil Serum Helichrysum & Patchouli

Aura Cacia Daytime Argan Facial Oil Serum Helichrysum & Patchouli

by Aura Cacia

Nourish &Amp; Rejuvenate With Essential Oils Helichrysum &Amp; Patchouli Dermatologist Tested Tested And Verified For Purity Not Tested On Animals No Synthetic Ingredients Paraben And Petroleum-Free Anoint Your Skin With Sunny Moroccan Argan Oil Combined With Helichrysum And Patchouli Essential Oils. Your Regular Morning Facial Wash Removes Oil, Dirt And Dead Skin, But It Also Destroys The Healthful Glow Provided By Your Skin's Protective Layer.&Nbsp; Argan's Ratio Of 20% Saturated And 80% Unsaturated Fatty Acids Promotes A Bright, Light-Reflecting Sheen That Lets Your Skin's Natural Color Tones Shine Through.&Nbsp; Smooth Over Skin After Cleansing And Face The Day Brilliantly. A Blend Of 100% Pure Botanicals Argan - Brightening Helichrysum - Nourishing Patchouli - Soothing We Give Back 1% Of Sales To The Farmers And Communities That Produce Our Organic Ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aura Cacia Daytime Argan Facial Oil Serum Helichrysum & Patchouli!
Lenexa, KS
The scent of this is oil is pretty heavy on the patchouli, and it lingers. I prefer to use this oil at night due to the heaviness of it, otherwise it will make me break out. It's definitely very hydrating, but it takes a while for the oil to absorb into your skin. I wouldn't recommend it if you're prone to cystic acne.
Norway, ME
Argan Oil leaves my face feeling smooth without being too oily. I don't breakout using this at all
caledon, on
This is a very nice facial oil for the daytime. The formula is light enough to not feel greasy and provides great moisture. You could also add one or two drops to a thicker foundation to provide a glow to your skin and stretch out the product.

Looking for your answer?