BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Clove Bud, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

K W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I picked this oil up for under $5 on sale from HyVee. The main purpose is to juice up our potpourri bowls and keep away some late summer insects. The scent lasts for quite a few hours with a couple drops, I would love to put some of this in a little simmer pot or as part of a wax tart melt.
Jamie H.
Fairport, NY
These are my favorite essential oils. Clove bud has a very strong invigorating smell. I use a few drops on my lamp to infuse my whole office.
kamea b.
Its great to burn. it smells great and is good for other things too. google all the uses.
Tyler C.
I know you aren't really supposed to consume this, but when I had dry socket posy dental surgery, a drop or two of this on a gauze pad soothed my whole mouth. It works just like regular clover, only I had this on hand. lol. But not only that it smells great in my diffuser necklace and keeps me calm.