BY AURA CACIA

Aura Cacia Citronella, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Melissa C.
Columbus , OH
This scent is amazing! I use it as an air freshener. It knows bad odors out! It goes a long way I really dilute it and it's still very effective. It's was worth my money.
Mandy-Shea R.
Cullman, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great stuff. I use it with an almond oil and witch hazel spray to keep the mosquitoes away! Works for a little over an hour. I have also put unscented candles (obviously in glass or metal containers ☺️) in a low oven to melt the wax and made my own citronella candles !
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Found out 100% Pure Essential oil only has to contain 5% oil. Will only use 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil. Was disappointed in finding this out, mostly because this brand is right around the same price as the higher grade oils that ARE truly pure oils, no additives.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Im NOT a purist so my review comes as a normal user. I use it in blends for studying with other oils like peppermint and rosemary with eucaliptos and it makes my house smell wonderful. Because it's such an expensive oil in general I feel the brand is accesible. That's why it's a 4 star. Not organic or 100% pure grade but great
Anamaria G.
ballinrobe
I love the smell , althought it can be a bit overpowering, but I using in cleaning around the house and it seems to keep the bugs , spiders and all the other small creatures away. I put it in my multi purpose cleaner, my floor cleaning water, can also be used as airfreshner. Great and affordable