Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil uploaded by Katherine V.

BY AURA CACIA #79 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf, Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

• Can these be used in a diffuser or is it a beauty product 1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...*
Tati A.
Tati A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love essential oils from aura cacia! they are very good quality! My favorites are bay oil, bergamot, cinnamon and lemon! I like to add them when I take a bath or I add to water in a spray bottle and use it as air freshener! I highly recommend!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I love using cinnamon oil during the holidays. It's a great way to bring that holiday smell into your home. I like to put the oil on pine cones and place them in a glass bowl on my table. I would recommend this for sure.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I add a drop of this oil to #Vaseline to create my own #diy #lip #plumper. Works great! I also like to add a few drops in a #diffuser to spice up the room during the winter months.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Minneapolis, MN
I really enjoy this brand of essential oils. They are a great price for how strong they are. It does not take much to achieve the correct level of scent. I have utilized them for everything from candle making, to using them as perfume.
Katherine V.
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this essential oil for my diffuser and to make natural shampoo. Intense smell and can make your skin tingle. Great for the fall and winter months because it is a warming scent. Bought this at Whole Foods.
Kortney G.
Kortney G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Aura Cacia is a great affordable essential oil brand. We use many different kinds of their oils. Great EO's without the MLM stress of selling.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand of essential oils is reasonably priced and smells fantastic! Even my son likes to use these in his diffuser.
Kat J.
Kat J.
Cincinnati, OH
It's really hard to screw up essential oils but this brand is definitely my favorite
April f.
April f.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have loved every oil I have bought from this line. The lid stays tight on the bottle so there is no leaking. Oils are great quality. I love the cinnamon leaf, its very strong.
Bailey L.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
These in general are very good quality oils. I don't put them on my skin or anything because I'm not 100% sure if you can, but I put it on pillows and I'll smell certain scents for stress reduction and it seems to work pretty well. Very good quality oil:)
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Huron Park, ['', 'ON', '']
Can these be used in a diffuser or is it a beauty product