BY AURA CACIA

Pure Essentials Oils Featuring Vetiver Nutmeg 2 USDA Organic From its origins in Ancient Vedic tradition to modern yoga, chakras are interconnected energy centers that influence spiritual and emotional expression. A balanced root chakra connects you with strong earth forces. Renew balance with this earthy blend of organic essential oils featuring grounding vetiver and warming nutmeg. 1% given back to organic farmers their communities. Tested Verified for Purity. Not Tested on Animals. No Synthetic Ingredients. Paraben and Petroleum Free. Certified Organic by QAI 800-437-3301 see more...

Sofia B.
Richmond, VA
The smell of this is very potent and it has a strong earthy smell to it, which hits you hard at first but it ends up slowly fading away but it lasts all day. I think these are kind of expensive depending where you buy them, my local Wegmans I got it for $10 and then I went to a spiritual shop and I saw these for $20. They are pretty small but at the same time you don't have to roll on a lot to get good use out of it. I put it on my wrist because that's a pulse point for your root chakra. When I was heavy into meditating I wanted to get all of these but since I am not into it that much anymore I probably won't. If you're heavily into meditating and balancing of your chakras then I would recommend this for you because I do think that this is call mean and does help when you're trying to get grounded.
Kelly R.
Really like it! Received in my November #YogiSurprise box. Great for any grounding/meditating. Feaures vetiver and nutmeg - it has a strong patchouli/earthy aroma. Wears down quickly then stays on subtly. (Could smell it on my shirtsleeves the next day!)
Abby N.
This Chakra Aromatherapy roll on is so easy to use and smells so nice! A friend had me try hers, which was a different scent, and I fell in love with it. Its the perfect size to throw in my pocketbook. However, the scent wears off quickly like most essential oils.