Aura Cacia Certified Organic Essential Oil - Peppermint uploaded by amanda R.Aura Cacia Certified Organic Essential Oil - Peppermint uploaded by Charla F.Aura Cacia Certified Organic Essential Oil - Peppermint uploaded by Kaitlin C.

BY AURA CACIA

Enjoy the true gifts of nature with Aura Cacia essential oils. Each precious bottle contains only the purest essence of select plants, giving you the relaxing, rejuvenating, and spirit-arousing results only nature can provide. With over 80 essential oils and blends to choose from, you'll never find an end to the benefits of these versatile oils. Enjoy the atmosphere of a lively meadow of fragrance, wherever you are! Premier sourcing: Growing conditions, harvesting routines and more affect the purity of plant oils. Aura Cacia specialists travel all over the world to discover only the best sources of plant materials. Laboratory testing: Aura Cacia oils are constantly tested against industry standards by a Ph.D. chemist in plant biology. In-house panel: Expert aromatherapists study each individual oil, checking for quality, consistency, and overall results. Experience: Before other companies had even heard of aromatherapy, Aura Cacia was producing quality products to delight and satisfy people from all walks of life. 100% Pure Quality Oils - Guaranteed Aura Cacia essential oils are effective because they are 100% pure, meet rigorous quality standards and contain no artificial ingredients. Unlike other brands that may use synthetics, Aura Cacia's products are cruelty-free and contain 100% pure, unadulterated essential oils with no synthetic fragrances. All Aura Cacia and Aura Cacia Organics products are biodegradable and cruelty-free. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
amanda R.
I love essential oils! I use them daily for health benefits and also just as a all natural air freshener. Peppermint is one of my favorites. I use it mostly to ease Nausea or to give me an energy pick me up. Just put a drop on my wrist, rub together, and inhale a few times. I usually buy young living but when I saw this at a health food store for a great price I bought it. The quality is as close as I have ever gotten to young loving quality. If you love oils or just want to try them out I would suggest you try out this organic air acacia brand.
Kaitlin C.
I use certain essential oils for specific health benefits. The peppermint is really
good for menstrual cramps! All you have to do is drop a few drops in a warm bath and voila your cramps are gone. I haven't used them recently because I'm pregnant, but I highly recommend it. It smells just like peppermint candy.
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Great quality and so easy to buy at my local market! It's certified organic so I know exactly what I am getting. I love being able to buy an essential oil without signing my life away! Peppermint oil relieves my headaches and also helps me breathe better.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
This is a great oil. I spritz it in my home to help with reliving stress. I also spray around my windows and doors to keep bugs out. It's all natural and safe around pets and young children.
Shannon B.
Eglin AFB, FL
I love this oil. I use it just about every day in my diffuser. It helps to tackle headaches at the onset when placed on the back of my neck and at my temples.