Aura Cacia Castor Oil, 4 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie R.Aura Cacia Castor Oil, 4 fl oz uploaded by Nikki I.Aura Cacia Castor Oil, 4 fl oz uploaded by Heba M.

BY AURA CACIA

Pure Essential Oils Organic 2 Skin Care 3 USDA Organic 100% Pure Botanical Ingredients Not Tested on Animals No Synthetic Ingredients Paraben Petroleum-Free Cold-pressed from the seeds of the tropical castor plant, castor oil has a light, pale yellow appearance. It is best known for preserving moisture while its fatty acids leave the skin feeling nourished. Benefits: Emollient, protecting, soothing. Certified organic by OAI. 1% given back to organic farmers and their communities. see more...

Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bought this at Whole Foods, and let me tell you my eyebrows are super thick now . I apply this on my eyelashes and eyebrows every night before I sleep and then wash it off in the morning . Cheap and amazing !
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this as an under eye moisturizer at night and also on my eyebrows. I notice less eyelash and eyebrow fall out so that's a plus. I also really like the packaging. It keeps it fresh and doesn't leak like my last one did
Jess R.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this castor oil. I usually get this one from Whole Foods and mix this with fresh aloe gel for a hair and/or face mask. It works wonders for my hair when my hair is on the dry or brittle side some days.
Jeannette M.
Parlier, CA
Good for the skin and also good for the hair to make a mask. It is an oil so I would recommend using a little because it does go a long way. It was affordable and not to expensive.
Heba M.
My Mother is a pharmacist so I grow up using castor oil for my lashes in an empty clean mascara container .
Aura cacia brand is amazing it's fair price for real essential oils if you want try it first you can go ahead and purchase the smaller bottle $5 from herbal store, also try Lavandin oil from the same brand for brightening skin or as a toner.
Chelsea D.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love using this. I first started using it to regrow my eyebrows, from a few bad wax jobs. 😩 I started to see my hair growing back and wanted to see what else I could use it for, I read it's amazing for dry skin, it really is amazing!! I use it as a nightly moisturizer and a daily under eye oil!
Junalyn D.
I love this oil! I immediately saw hair growth in my eyebrows and eyelashes after about 3 days. This castor oil has a nice, thick consistency that stays on your face overnight.
Sonia B.
Mooresville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Aura cacia castor oil is so good & I love the thickness' great quality for little price!!
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! Before I started using Careprost on my my thin, short and sparse eyelashes, I was using this every night. I would apply a thin layer at the base of my lashes with an eyeliner brush. It was best to use right before bed because sometimes some would get in my eye and make my vision a tad blurry. It never hurt though. This really helped my lashes to stop falling out. Before I started using this, I would lose many eyelashes a day. This completely stopped them from falling out. Which helped them to fill in and grow a bit longer. I also had the softest eye lashes ever lol. I’m thinking about going back to using this every other night with the Careprost. I’m also considering using it on my scalp to see if it helps there! Love this stuff! Oh, and it’s dirt cheap. I got mine from iherb for under $5!

Amazon