BY AURA CACIA #56 in Aromatherapy

Aura Cacia Bergamot Bf (Bergaptene-Free), Essential Oil, 1/2 oz. Bottle see more...

Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Aura Cacia is a trusted brand in my opinion! I absolutely love The scent of bergamot is is very effective and great for lifting your spirits and a lot of other things. I absolutely recommend defusing this. It is very affordable compared to other brands and works if not the same, better!
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
I love, love, love the smell of bergamot. Aura Cacia is a nice brand because it's easy to obtain and a good price. I create a blend of this and a few other oils for my diffuser. Depending on if we need to sleep, relax, heal sickness, etc, I'll change the blend.
Désirée G.
Providence, RI
I love this oil! I put a few drops in my diffuser and it amazes me every time how much it uplifts my mood. Everyone should use essential oils, it is natures natural medicines.
Joanna M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Uhhhh i loveeee bergamot. It smells so good and it helps my stress levels. I use bergamot oil in my oil burner after a bath just to relax.
Taylor T.
Ludington, MI
This brand of oils is wonderful. I find they are strong. You only need a few drops in your diffuser.
Jules B.
Abbotsford , BC
As a registered aromatherapist I must say I love the smell of bergamot! The great thing with this brand is its so easily to find at save in foods for people bergamot is such a great mood lifter just be careful about using it in direct sunlight! But it is still sunshine in a bottle to me :)
Magali S.
Toronto
Loving the uplifting scent of the bergamot. It's such a lovely sweet aroma. I use it to relax in the bath or on rainy days in my diffuser as a "wake me up".
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What is this? What does it do?