BY AURA CACIA

Pure Essential Oils USDA Organic. Organic milk powder dissolves to form a nourishing protein-rich bath soak. Organic whole grain oat powder creates a creamy bath suspension of skin-calming, soothing benefits. Organic lavender essential oil provides a lovely, sweet-floral aroma with a relaxing aromatherapy benefits. Aura Cacia® Organic Milk & Oat Bath provides instant skin relief with the relaxing aromatherapy benefits of 100% pure lavender essential oil. Go ahead and indulge - your skin deserves it! QAI Certified Organic Paraben-free. No synthetic preservatives, colors or fragrances. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leeann D.

Heads up! THANKS* to Aura Cacia they had posted this on their website, "Norway, Iowa (Sept. 1, 2016) – Frontier Co-op is initiating a voluntary recall for the following Aura Cacia Milk & Oat Bath products. Recalled products were sold online and in stores in all 50 states and in some parts of Canada to distributors, retailers and consumers..

This voluntary recall is the result of FDA testing that revealed an elevated microorganism count in Aura Cacia Lavender Milk & Oat Bath. While cosmetic products are not required to be sterile, an elevated microorganism count indicates that the product could pose a hazard to health. To date, no illnesses have been associated with these products."

I will still purchase Aura Cacia products and just wanted to make bring awareness to the recall.
myia v.
Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Soothing Organic Milk & Oat Bath Is amazing!!!!!!! The price is amazing too! You'll get too very soothing baths for that price. The milk and oat is very nice, soft scent. They also don't leave your bathtub dirty and gross like some soaks.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing!! Pretty much relaxing when you open the bag. I love soaking in this stuff. It smells very nice and leaves my skin feeling amazing. The products did NOT disappoint me.
Rhea A.
Absolutely love this product. I get instantly relaxed the second I get in the tub. It make Amy skin feel so soft and refreshed. And just melts my stresses away! Definitely recommend this for anyone hat still enjoys baths!
Johanna V.
I use this for baths. I use it every once in a while when I'm feeling overwhelmed or had a long week. Its very relaxing. It leaves your skin smooth and smelling great
Michelle M.
Boone, IA
This is amazing to soak in after a long stressful day at work or just to relax. Highly recommended!! I find myself wishing I was at home all the time.
Elizabeth S.
I love this soak! it's refreshing and doesn't leave my skin dry. I leave my bath feeling relaxed and as if I've been soaking in a fluffy cloud.
Chloe S.
I love this organic milk and oat bath! It is so soothing and comfy. I can sit in it all day! It makes your skin feel so smooth and soft.
Caity C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this product when I take a bath, it leaves my skin feeling and smelling amazing. It makes for such a relaxing bath time!
Dawn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love love love this organic milk and oat bath. Let me tell you my exzima is really bad and this helps.
Valeria S.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried it for pain relief?
BARBARA J.
Wesley Chapel , FL
Does this help with aching muscles?
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does it smell like?
Ashley K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this safe for sensitive skin? Can babies use it?