BY AURA CACIA #76 in Aromatherapy

Simply plug in the diffuser and enjoy the true aromatherapy benefits of 100% pure essential oils. Includes 5 Refill Pads see more...

• Does it make the air in the room fresher.. Good smells? 1 Answers
  • Do they have a bigger diffuser or just the plugin?1 Answers
  • Why haven't I heard of this before seeing it on influester? How d...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa C.
Decorator Expert
3 stars because I barely smelled the oils in it. I plugged it in my kitchen so I can have a nice smell but it doesn't last long. Kind of frustrating. I spent $14 on it thinking it would work. It does not.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I've not yet tried his and just heard of it when reading on influester so hopefully can try one some day
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX
It's a good idea, I just, personally wish they let out a stronger smell.
Jacqui B.
Encino, CA
I've been using auracacia products for over a year (I started with their bath salts), and purchased this recently. I keep it in a small-sized powder room and it's AMAZING. If I would have it in my living room, I don't think it would pack as much punch, but that's the only negative I can imagine.
It smells fantastic.
Madison H.
Auburn, NY
This is absolutely amazing! defiantly calms you down! best thing ever!!!! i hope you all like and enjoy it!
Patricia  F.
Lake City, FL
This product smells amazing it is a must have if you want your home to smell fresh and clean this is what you need
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
This sounds lovely. I've never used a therapy type aroma like this but I've always wanted to!
Mathy G.
Casselberry, FL
This was the first diffuser I owned and it works well but I find the mist diffuser to work better. You have to use a refil pad for this type of diffuser (which are a one time use if you are someone who likes changing out the scent). It works well in medium size rooms (12x12 more or less) but in bigger spaces I would use something different. Depending on the type of Essential Oils used and the amount of drops added will determine the amount of time the smell stays around. If I put about 5-10 drops it can last a few hours before I need to reapply oil. Besides having to buy the pads when running out this is still a good diffuser and gets the job done.
elizabeth S.
Milwaukee , WI
I was hoping I would love this more than I do. I live to blend lavender and peppermint and after awhile it smells strange in this diffuser. I have the do Terra petal diffuser and it gives off a purer oil scent. This product isn't bad but heating the oils can change the smells. I also don't like that the oil pads can slip in and out of the casing. Nothing holds them in. so, it's a concern for children and pets.
Cheyenne H.
I bought this to use on a trip and was hoping that I would like it better. It does not seem to last as long as my mist diffuser that we use at home but it was great to have on the trip when I could not bring the mist one with me.
Jennifer T.
Silver Spring, MD
What are you favorite scents to use with this? Do you ever mix-and-match the oils together to make your own blends?
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Why haven't I heard of this before seeing it on influester? How does it work?
Lindsey O.
Do they have a bigger diffuser or just the plugin?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it make the air in the room fresher.. Good smells?