Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Room Diffuser

by Aura Cacia

Simply plug in the diffuser and enjoy the true aromatherapy benefits of 100% pure essential oils. Includes 5 Refill Pads

Does it make the air in the room fresher.. Good smells?
Do they have a bigger diffuser or just the plugin?
Why haven't I heard of this before seeing it on influester? How does it work?
Start your review of Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Room Diffuser!
Callie L.
Morgan City, LA
Never have tried this exact product, but aromatherapy is amazing! And aromatherapy put into a diffuser would be absolutely relaxing
Cindy H.
Tampa, FL
I would consider this product my MVP product. It can transform my bath into a luxury spa get away!!
Angel I.
I keep this right by my bed and it totally helps me with with my anxiety and panic attacks and even my depression. Love it.
Madison H.
Auburn, NY
This is absolutely amazing! defiantly calms you down! best thing ever!!!! i hope you all like and enjoy it!
melanie N.
Louisville, KY
This sounds lovely. I've never used a therapy type aroma like this but I've always wanted to!
Mathy G.
Casselberry, FL
This was the first diffuser I owned and it works well but I find the mist diffuser to work better. You have to use a refil pad for this type of diffuser (which are a one time use if you are someone who likes changing out the scent). It works well in medium size rooms (12x12 more or less) but in bigger spaces I would use something different. Depending on the type of Essential Oils used and the amount of drops added will determine the amount of time the smell stays around. If I put about 5-10 drops it can last a few hours before I need to reapply oil. Besides having to buy the pads when running out this is still a good diffuser and gets the job done.
elizabeth S.
Milwaukee , WI
I was hoping I would love this more than I do. I live to blend lavender and peppermint and after awhile it smells strange in this diffuser. I have the do Terra petal diffuser and it gives off a purer oil scent. This product isn't bad but heating the oils can change the smells. I also don't like that the oil pads can slip in and out of the casing. Nothing holds them in. so, it's a concern for children and pets.
Kayla I.
Kilgore, TX
It's a good idea, I just, personally wish they let out a stronger smell.
It's a good idea, I just, personally wish they let out a stronger smell.
Jaeda C.
Rockford, TN
Great size for traveling so that you can have the scents of home with you. Add you oils and relax and enjoy
Melissa C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
3 stars because I barely smelled the oils in it. I plugged it in my kitchen so I can have a nice smell but it doesn't last long. Kind of frustrating. I spent $14 on it thinking it would work. It does not.