2 colors available

BY AURA CACIA #18 in Aromatherapy

Calming and Relaxing. Our blend of 100% pure essential oils including lavender relaxes the body, quiets the mind and calms the spirit.  Use it at home, in your car, at the gym, and at the office. Like breathing in the aroma of a freshly gathered bouquet of flowering lavender, Aura Cacia® Lavrnder Harvest Mist will soothe tension and calm the senses. 100% Pure Essential Oils. Not Tested on Animals. No Synthetic Preservatives, Colors or Fragrances. Gc/MS-tested to confirm 100% purity and naturalness. Petroleum Free. see more...

January G.
January G.
Decorator Expert
I use several of these scents. I really like the Lavender and Yoga sprays. Pillow Potion is okay, but not my favorite. I only wish the scents lasted longer. I like to spray the lavender on the back of my pillow before going to bed, and the Yoga spray is good, not only for Yoga and Mediation, but just for quiet times when you want to relax and unwind.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Midland, TX
I used this on my pillow and chest at night and it's a life saver! I work a high-stress job and this allows my body and mind to relax into sleep. The scent is just enough lavender to do the job, but not be overwhelming. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and hasn't stained or otherwise ruined my bedding.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful product! I use it every night before bed and it really helps me get a more restful sleep. It's nice that it can be used as a body mist and a room mist. It is an affordable price for such a potent smelling product. I would highly recommend to a friend!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Oakland, CA
I'm highly sensitive to synthetic fragrance and this natural alternative is perfect! It has a wonderful lavender smell that refreshes any room without being overpowering. I love this, and it lasts a considerable amount of time considering it's only 4 fl oz.
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love this stuff! I have had a couple different scents and have liked them all. Their pillow potion is so calming to spray on your pillow before bed. It also feel luxurious! I tried another scent but I'm forgetting the name, but I enjoyed that one too!
Abel R.
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Thai smells amazing !!!!! I put this on my bedding , body , and room and it always brings a certain energy around when it's sprayed! Totally inexpensive and you could find this at any Walgreens
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
Decorator Expert
Aura has a nice product here. The mist is relaxing and calming. I love spraying this on my boys pillows before they go to bed. I also spray a mist over my sheets. Love this. Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist
Loren M.
Loren M.
I have never fallen asleep so fast! I just spritz a little of the lavender on my pillow before I go to bed at night and it puts me in a dreamy state. It works like a dream and it honestly has become a major part of my nightly regime. I would recommend this to anyone who needs an extra push to help calm them down, or for me helps get me in a Zen like state before bed.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hilliard , FL
Love, love, love this product. I have alot of skin allergies and it can keep me awake at night. I spray this on my pillow and covers at night about 10 minutes prior to going to bed. It relaxes me and I have been sleeping alot better. It doesnt have a strong or overpowering scent like most lavender products. Recommend this to anyone that has a hard time falling asleep.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Decorator Expert
Works SO good as a bathroom de-stinker! We love this company because they have amazing home scents made with natural oils and essences with zero hormone interfering chemicals like most.
And just one bottle is potent enough to last a year in our house!