Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist

by Aura Cacia

Calming and Relaxing. Our blend of 100% pure essential oils including lavender relaxes the body, quiets the mind and calms the spirit.  Use it at home, in your car, at the gym, and at the office. Like breathing in the aroma of a freshly gathered bouquet of flowering lavender, Aura Cacia® Lavrnder Harvest Mist will soothe tension and calm the senses. 100% Pure Essential Oils. Not Tested on Animals. No Synthetic Preservatives, Colors or Fragrances. Gc/MS-tested to confirm 100% purity and naturalness. Petroleum Free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist!
6 months agoMiami, FL
Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist uploaded by Alexandra D.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this I spray it on my pillow every night, and it really just adds that extra element to your sleep that makes the quality of sleep that much better. I have really bad anxiety and I bought this when I was out of town because I couldn’t sleep and it really helped!!
a year agoDover, PA
I love spray this on my bed before I go to sleep. It does have a warm flora relaxing effect. I use it on rough days when it will be hard to sleep. I think like with any essential oil products it can be pricey because there are so many different products for different uses.
3 years agoElkins, WV
Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist uploaded by Suelinn B.
Aura has a nice product here. The mist is relaxing and calming. I love spraying this on my boys pillows before they go to bed. I also spray a mist over my sheets. Love this. Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist
a year agoLexington, NC
Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist uploaded by Ashley W.
Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Vitamin Shoppe
Lavender is suppose to be a relaxing agent. When you are feeling stressed you can spray this in the air and it should relax you. It's affordable . The only thing is the scent doesn't last long. I would recommend somebody trying it cause you can't knock it until you've tried it.
2 years agoHilliard , FL
Love, love, love this product. I have alot of skin allergies and it can keep me awake at night. I spray this on my pillow and covers at night about 10 minutes prior to going to bed. It relaxes me and I have been sleeping alot better. It doesnt have a strong or overpowering scent like most lavender products. Recommend this to anyone that has a hard time falling asleep.
2 years ago
Works SO good as a bathroom de-stinker! We love this company because they have amazing home scents made with natural oils and essences with zero hormone interfering chemicals like most. And just one bottle is potent enough to last a year in our house!
6 months ago
This is a fine mist of the essential oil. The scent is less concentrated and can be distributed more evenly. It’s great if you want a lighter scent to calm you down! The bottle is an easy spray bottle.
3 years agoPittsburgh, PA
Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Mist uploaded by Maddie S.
Wonderful product! I use it every night before bed and it really helps me get a more restful sleep. It's nice that it can be used as a body mist and a room mist. It is an affordable price for such a potent smelling product. I would highly recommend to a friend!
3 years ago
I use several of these scents. I really like the Lavender and Yoga sprays. Pillow Potion is okay, but not my favorite. I only wish the scents lasted longer. I like to spray the lavender on the back of my pillow before going to bed, and the Yoga spray is good, not only for Yoga and Mediation, but just for quiet times when you want to relax and unwind.
3 years agoMidland, TX
I used this on my pillow and chest at night and it's a life saver! I work a high-stress job and this allows my body and mind to relax into sleep. The scent is just enough lavender to do the job, but not be overwhelming. It doesn't irritate my skin at all and hasn't stained or otherwise ruined my bedding.