BY AURA CACIA #54 in Aromatherapy

Children’s Calming Foam Bath  by Aura Cacia The soothing and calming blend of 100% pure lavender and citrus essential oils is a perfect fit for your bedtime routine. Contains no synthetic colors, fragrances or preservatives. Paraben free! Make every bath a foam bath! Gently formulated for everyday use, Aura Cacia s clearing foam bath creates a purifying bath experience for your special ones.  The cleansing and uplifting blend of 100% pure lavender and citrus essential oils is just what mom ordered! Contains no sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, mono/di/triethanolamine or synthetic parabens. 100% pure essential oils. Not tested on animals. No synthetic fragrances, colors or preserva. see more...

Julie R.
East Peoria, IL
It's so rate 4 me 2 find a moisturizer that so perfectly hydrates my skin luckily I stumbled upon this product while browsing the drugstore its so light that it doesn't make the skin feel oily but it still moisturizer it enough that I don't feel that dry itch later in the day best of all it has greatly stopped breakouts I 100% recommend this 2 any one with combination skin looking 4 a great light weight moisturizer
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I love bubble baths! My kiddos really enjoy this and the smell is fantastic. I think the lavender soothes there skin and calms them for bed time. I really love this product and the smell! I recommend to all the mom's out there!
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
These are really great gift items for parents during stressful moments like holidays, moves, or illness. My kids love the fun foaming bath and benefit from the soothing lavender. They are a great incentive for bath time
bridget c.
It is very relaxing and calming. It smells delightful and theres a lot in one packet. Totally worth the price.
Jayme R.
My two girls absolutely love this line from Aura Cacia. Their current favorite scent is the Calming Foam Bath with the duck on it. We can normally get two baths from this packet. The scents are really nice and their skin feels nice and moisturized after the bath.
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
Does it really calm kids down?
Lanita P.
Owensboro, KY
It says it foams. How long does the foam last? Is it like a bubble bath? Does it leave a ring around the tub? Does it change the water color? If so, does it stain the tub? Thanks!
Chelsey P.
Springdale, Pa
How young can the children be that use it?