BY AURA CACIA #65 in Aromatherapy

For use with Aura Cacia s Aromatherapy Car, Room & Pocket Diffusers see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Decorator Expert
These refills work great! I never had a problem using them. Easy to find to purchase.
hidexi m.
hidexi m.
el cajon, California
Me encanta este producto me fascina lo pude en cada lugar de mi casa es perfecto
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love these diffuser pads! They come in a variety of scents and I love them! I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Nneka I.
Nneka I.
Fort Myers, FL
Very convenient and I always use these in my dorm room. They smell great and last a while. :)
Jeniffer C.
Jeniffer C.
Tonja H.
Tonja H.
Grand Haven, MI
Love these Aura Cacia diffuser refills! Super easy and convenient for creating a soothing, fragrant room. Especially love having one in my nursery to help calm & soothe my daughters at night.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Smyrna, TN
The Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Diffuser Refill Pads are a pretty good value for how many come in a pack. There are tons of different scents, and they all smell great! (I especially like the car diffuser!) definitely recommend!
Kayla I.
Kayla I.
Tyler , TX
These are great but they don't smell as strongly as I would like them to.
edna s.
edna s.
tlalnepantla
Que ricoooooooooooooooo, amo la aromaterapia, no puede haber nada mejor en la vida ;) de verdad
Marya G.
Marya G.
I use these in my son's room when I want to diffuse a little bit of essential oil when he's congested. Simple and straightforward to use.