Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Bubble Bath uploaded by Dermatologist U.

BY AURA CACIA

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Common Name: Warming Balsam Fir Natural Aromatherapy Bubble Bath - Evergreen and Eucalyptus Aroma Aura Cacia s Warming Balsam Fir evokes a warm winter cabin, nestled in a gorgeous green forest. Bubbles are spherical because of surface tension, but the tension that lurks on the surface of your life will evaporate once you sink into an Aura Cacia bubble bath. Create mounds of delightful bubbles in your tub with our gentle, SLS-free bubble bath. Fill your senses with the natural aroma of Aura Cacia s pure essential oils. 100. see more...

• What does this product smell like? I'd love to know!1 Answers
Silkya D.
York, PA
I love this for my kid's as a soothing claiming bubble bath. I like how their citric acid is non GMO but hate how it's not yet verified. I like the smell and how its free of synthetic colors and fragrances and tested and verified for purity and the best part no animal testing
Lynn T.
Issaquah, WA
The entire Aura Cacia brand is amazing, and affordable. They aren't all natural, but they come pretty close to it using a lot of plant extract and oils. Wonderful smelling and makes your skin super soft!
Dermatologist U.
Meadows 8, DU
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a Relaxing Lavender bubble bath from Aura Cacia and I love it- if foams well, has a great lavender non-chemical smell, contains essential oils and doesn't contain synthetic colours or fragrances:)))
Samantha G.
Windsor, ON
This is a really great product and I know a lot of people who love using it!
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What does this product smell like? I'd love to know!

Walmart