Aura Cacia 55539 Essential Sol Chill Pill uploaded by Julia S.

BY AURA CACIA

AURA CACIA 1x , 5 OZ ESS SOL CHILL PILL, Take a deep breath! Orange, peppermint and basil help relieve the mind of its burdens, while lavender, patchouli and chamomile cool off the emotions, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I diffuse this oil in our home when I or others feel just a little bit crabby. It may be psychosomatic but I feel as if it does really work to chill is out. I have used other NOW essential oils as well as young living but I have found that I just really prefer Aura Cacia's products because of their quality.
Ana O.
Boise, Id
A grew product to help you relax. I much prefer it in some bath salts in a relaxing warm bath. It is well proved and easily accessible in natural grocery stores. I like aura acacia a lot better then MLM doterra & young living companies.
Julia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great, works good on calming me down before I go to sleep. I use the roll-on before I go to bed and I love it. It's very inexpensive and you can find it at any health food store
Mariah V.
Really good for when you need to relax and calm down, so if you have kids or just a busy schedule, this will be so good for you.
Crystal R.
Arab, AL
This is great for those crabby days it works wonders for my family we use it often