Aura Cacia 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil Centering Centering Sandlewood uploaded by CHELSEA P.

BY AURA CACIA

Pre-Blended With Skin-Nourishing Jojoba Oil Sustainably Sourced From Australia Woody And Balsamic Aroma Ready-To-Use Right Out Of The Bottle Made In Australia see more...

Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
I really wanted to love this oil as I have loved a lot of the other I have purchased in the past . This one contains a carrier oil of Jojoba which I feel
Really diluted it . On top of that the smell wasn't that great either . I know sandalwood is very expensive so if that is the reason they have skimped on the quality of this oil that is too bad . But I have had sandalwood before and this one does not smell very earthy to me . It has a pungent odor and it is very faint .
Angie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Aura Cacia in general is great, other brands are so expensive and I'm a student, so they are way out of my price point. But this brand is affordable and effective, most likely more diluted then Young Livings or Doterra, but I can get the benefits I am looking for with this brand! Sandlewood is great for the skin, because it's an astringent, anti inflammatory, as well as great for calming down and improving mental clarity after a stressful day.
CHELSEA P.
Glenpool, OK
I mix this with a carrier oil and use it for face moisturizer! I feel like it helps my skin feels soft and stopped acne! And it smells so good!
Courtney M.
ancaster, ON
I really like the jojoba oil as a carrier and I looove the smell. I haven't used any other oils by this brand but this one is pretty good quality!

Walmart