Aura Cacia 100% Pure Essential Aromatherapy Oil ActivatingActivating Rosemary uploaded by Roxanne K.

BY AURA CACIA

Provides Purifying Properties Blend Rosemary Oil With Grapeseed&Nbsp;And Olive Oils To Make A Nourishing Scalp Massage Made In Spain, Tunisia, And Portugal see more...

Amy S.
Woodside, NY
I use rosemary essential oil for concentration during work or studying. I always keep it handy and need the tiniest amount to feel refreshed. Aura Cacia is a decent essential oil brand - it's not the best but it's affordable and functional.
Elyse B.
Lenapah, OK
Aura Cacia is a fairly good brand for essential oils. It's affordable and they work. We use rosemary for concentration. I also like to use it before my workouts to help wake me up and push myself a little harder.
Cheyeanna G.
Estancia, NM
Great essential oil for diffusers as well as to put in shoes, or basically anywhere! Strongly recommend, one of the best essential oils around
K W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am using this with grapeseed oil on my scalp, are there any other good tips for rosemary oil?