Auntie Anne's Pretzel
By Auntie Anne's
#16 in Dining
Kaitlyn M.
Westbrook, ME

Has anyone seen the $1 pretzel deal before? I saw it at our mall for the first time and didn't know if I was missing something? Is it a regular thing?

Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
I wish I had seen this before! Was yours a new store doing a grand opening sale? These things are delicious, but at 1$, I think I'd eat them until I rightly explode!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Hanford, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I've actually never seen that before! It would be nice if it was a regular thing though :)