Auntie Anne's Pretzel

by Auntie Anne's

Do they sell the jalapeno and pepperoni pretzels together in one?
did the prices go up? I dont remember paying over $7 for a cup of minis and some cheese!!! geeezzzz over priced
Who else loves these pretzels?
Start your review of Auntie Anne's Pretzel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Every time I go to the mall or past by it I fall in love all over again, I love the cinnamon pretzel bites even tho the sugar gets stuck in your nails, but so worth it !in 275 reviews
Auntie Anne's Pretzels are too hard to resist whenever Im at the mall, I always get the cinnamon sugar bites with the icing its so good that i don't care that the sugar gets everywhere its all so worth it in 253 reviews
I can't go to the mall without getting some Auntie Anne's pretzels with a side of cheese & some cinnamon pretzel bites! in 82 reviews
I'm not so keen on the cheese sauce, doesn't seem as nice as it used to be, but also a little stingy with how much they give you, at our local mall at least.in 75 reviews
I love the cinnamon pretzels with cream cheese dip so good also the hotdog pretzel love going here when out at the mall.in 59 reviews
2 months agoTowson, MD
Auntie Anne’s pretzels are amazing! They have the best soft pretzels I’ve ever had, and I can never pass one up when I’m near one of their stores - the scent alone will get you! Their pretzel dogs are really good too and I love that they have the unsalted pretzel option.
2 months agoGlenshaw , PA
I love their soft pretzels. They have so many flavors. My favorite is the almond one. I love how soft and buttery these pretzels are. They also have a ton of dip options and slushees. They also have hot dogs wrapped in pretzel which are AMAZING.
3 months ago
These smell amazing and I love finding them at the mall. I will say that I’m sometimes disappointed. Sometimes the pretzels here are kind of hard. I like my pretzels soft and doughy. I do like the cheese they offer and it’s a good snack that fills me up.
2 years agoSt Louis Park, MN
Every time I go to the mall back home, I always make it tradition to get Auntie Anne's!  It tastes like grandmother made it and with lots of love too!  The food is so rich and delicious, and it's also not too pricy which is a plus!  The smell is also amazing.  I love everything on the menu from food to drink to cheese, it's all very good.
a year agoNew Lexington, OH
Everytime I go to the mall I have to go to Auntie Anne's Pretzel. They have the very best pretzels in the world! Plus their cheese sauce?! OMG YUM! I love it so much. Not to mention their slushies are awesome. I do feel like they are expensive for fast food though.
5 months agoLos Angeles
It is literally impossible to pass Auntie Anne's without stopping when I'm at the mall.  The yummy smell just pulls me in every time!  And yesterday was no exception.  They didn't currently have my go-to favorite, bites so we went for the full pretzel w/ butter and salt.  Completely on its own or with a dab of mustard, it's heaven.
8 months agoSouthfield, MI
Who can resist Auntie Anne's Pretzels??? Theybare the best. Love the different flavors of pretzels. Good quality. Perfect for when your walking around the mall and just need that snack.
2 years agoLake Charles, LA
I absolutely love these pretzels you can almost find it anywhere vitamin the mall I went to Disney and they even have one there and I love their pretzels at they make it's so perfect and delicious and I highly recommend this if you've never tried their pretzel I highly recommend it
2 years agoBoynton Beach
These Pretzels,....are incredibly delicious! <333 lol I dont buy them anywhere else and they only seem to be in malls lol which, is totally cool <333 The cinnamon ones (whole and bites) are very very good, as well their icee's and lemonade slushies, so good! <33
8 months ago
I love Auntie Anne's pretzels there so good. You can eat them without a dream and them not get them stuck in your throat. They are not hard and will break a tooth they are soft and I love them.

142 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...