BY AUNTIE ANNE'S #17 in Dining

• Has anyone ever seen an Auntie Anne's outside of a mall? ...50 Answers
  • I'm in love with these pretzels, they're delicious!!2 Answers
  • How do the pizza pretzels taste?2 Answers
Auntie Anne's Pretzel
  • "Every time I go to the mall or past by it I fall in love all over again, I love the cinnamon pretzel bites even tho the sugar gets stuck in your nails, but so worth it !" in 275 reviews
  • "Auntie Anne's Pretzels are too hard to resist whenever Im at the mall, I always get the cinnamon sugar bites with the icing its so good that i don't care that the sugar gets everywhere its all so worth it " in 253 reviews
  • "I can't go to the mall without getting some Auntie Anne's pretzels with a side of cheese & some cinnamon pretzel bites! " in 82 reviews
  • "I'm not so keen on the cheese sauce, doesn't seem as nice as it used to be, but also a little stingy with how much they give you, at our local mall at least." in 75 reviews
  • "I love the cinnamon pretzels with cream cheese dip so good also the hotdog pretzel love going here when out at the mall." in 59 reviews
Stacy O.
Binghamton
I will grab Auntie Anne's pretzel sticks (with cheese of course!) every time we go a rest area on a trip that has a AA there.  Or, if I happen to the mall..I'll grab one to to.  I have been a fan of AA ever since they came out.  I like the variety of flavors and the freshness.  AA pretzels are slightly sweeter and softer than other soft pretzels, which I really like.  These are so delicious! xo
Michaela C.
Who doesn't love Auntie Anne's?  The pretzels have a good texture and are perfectly salty or sweet, depending on which you get.  I like the pretzel bites, too - they are easier to eat and walk for a clumsy person like me.  I get the salty pretzel with cheese dip or the cinnamon sugar pretzel with sweet icing dip.  Both great options!
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
If you love pretzels, this is the place for you! Their pretzels are always delicious!! I seriously love them! For the longest time, I ate the cinnamon one but once I tried the almond one, I became obsessed with that! The different flavors and the taste of the bread is just perfect! I really love everything about their food!
Maya S.
I've always loved their pretzels, especially the cinnamon flavor. It's not too expensive, but not exactly healthy so I only go every once in a while. They have a rewards app now which is pretty cool! I really like their cinnamon pretzel bites because they're a lot easier to share than having to rip a regular pretzel. Love this place!
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Everytime I go to the mall I have to go to Auntie Anne's Pretzel. They have the very best pretzels in the world! Plus their cheese sauce?! OMG YUM! I love it so much. Not to mention their slushies are awesome. I do feel like they are expensive for fast food though.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
These pretzels are delicious...i love going to the mall just for these and i hate the mall...the cinnamon sugar pretzels are so good and have the perfect amount of sugar on them
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
THE best hand-rolled pretzels. Growing up, these were a mall staple of my teens. My closest mall has a like AA product, which is pretty good, but not the same. They’re slightly sweet and very buttery. I’m going to have to hunt up a copycat recipe and try making at home.
Mikala M.
Houston
Anytime you are around these shops they draw you in with their delicious aroma of pretzels. For me, the cinnamon sugar are my go-to snack I get here. I would say the prices are reasonable and I continue to eat unhealthy but delicious food here.
Brooke B.
Every time I go to the mall I always want to make this one of my stops. Their pretzels are always warm, fresh, and delicious. I usually get the cinnamon pretzel bites with icing dipping sauce and it has never disappointed !!  They have lots of different flavors and even good specialty drinks to choose from.
Crystal K.
i love their pretzels. Its the best!! I've been eating them since i was a little kid! I used the get the glazin raisin when they put the glaze on the raisin pretzel back then!!! I still love it, but it is kind of sweet for me now, so my go to is the almond pretzel!! You guys have to try it! they also have different dips.
Viviana P.
How do you eat your Aunt Anne's pretzels? Plain, with cream cheese, etc?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
Do you prefer the sweet or salty?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Do you like the pretzel bites or do you just get the whole pretzel?
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
Has anyone ever seen an Auntie Anne's outside of a mall? If not, how amazing would that be? (Especially when you're craving one around the holidays and don't feel like dealing with the crowds just for your pretzel hunger ) =)
Karen A.
Whats your favorite things to get here..