Aunt Sue's Raw Natural Honey

by Aunt Sue's

#4 in Honey

Aunt Sue's® Raw - Wild Natural Honey.

Naturally fat, sodium & cholesterol free.

A SueBee® product.

U.S. grade A light amber.

100% Pure strained honey.

The best honey I got it's not so runny like most
How is this different from another honeys?
What's the difference between raw honey and regular honey?
Start your review of Aunt Sue's Raw Natural Honey!
Product Highlights
Raw honey maintains a lot more health benefits than those that are processed or pasturized.in 1 review
i love raw organic honey love using it in my smoothies i have tried of brands really good would love to try this one :)in 1 review
Any raw honey is great honey so many multiple uses from face mask to hair mask and all natural sugaring wax with anti inflammatory properties honey is def a great way to ease redness of zits and sting from waxing in 1 review
3 months agoRichmond, KY
Aunt Sue's Raw Natural Honey uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Kroger
I try to watch my sugar intake but I have a sweet tooth. Honey helps add that bit of sweetness. This one is reasonable when it comes to price and tastes so good.
4 years ago
I am reviewing this to address a few issues. My family are big honey users, mostly local, mostly organic. That being said, most of the honey being sold on the retail market is not honey at all, but has all the pollen filtered out before or after reaching honey producers from the brokers, even some honey labeled as organic. It is estimated that 40% of the honey consumed in the U.S. comes from illegal honey originating in China which undergoes ultra-filtration before reaching U.S. companies in order to mask the country of origin. Illegal antibiotics have been found in honey from China. There is much misleading information out there, but suffice it to say that with the U.S. honeybee population suffering unprecedented losses at this time, the pressure is on. American Choice Clover Honey, Archer Farms Orange Blossom Honey, Archer Farms Organic Classic Honey, Busy Bee Organic Honey, Busy Bee, Pure Clover Honey, CVS Honey , Fred Meyer Clover Honey, Full Circle Pure Honey, Giant Eagle Clover Honey, GE Clover Honey, Great Value, Clover Honey, Haggen Honey, Natural & Pure, HT Traders Tupelo Honey, Kroger Pure Clover Honey, Market Pantry Pure Honey, Mel-o 100 % Pure Honey, Natural Sue Bee Clover Honey, Naturally Preferred Fireweed Honey, Rite Aid Honey, Safeway Clover Honey, Silver Bow Pure Honey, Stop and Shop Clove Honey, Sue Bee Clover Honey, Thrifty Bee Honey, Valutime Honey, Walgreen MEL-O honey, Western Family Clover Honey, Wegman Clover Honey, Winnie the Pooh, Pure Clover were all tested by an independent lab and were found to have no pollen. Pollen is the only foolproof footprint to the honey's source. The less expensive the honey, the more likely it has been "watered-down" by high fructose corn syrup, or illegally dumped on the market by China. So if pollen is an important ingredient for you, do your homework. Now as to taste. We are used to consuming honey from local producers, and the taste varies greatly depending on what type of plants the honeybees are pollinating. When reviewers are saying it doesn't taste pure, what they mean is they are used to consuming the ultra-filtered clover honey that has no pollen left after the manufacturing process. Personally I love the varying hints and undertones present in unfiltered or macro-filtered honey, much like the hints in a good wine. This macro-filtering which should leave pollen in the honey is what the producers of AuntSue Raw-Wild Honey claim to employ. I believe them until proven otherwise. My grandson does not like the flavor of this product, preferring the organic honey, but I really love it. It seems to have a licorice undertone. It has been grown successfully in the United States since 1895, and grows wild here as well, but it is a plant native to guess what, China and India.
a year agoMiami, FL
Aunt Sue's Raw Natural Honey uploaded by Lydda L.
Excellent for glazes! Available at local grocery stores such as public. Strong, rich, raw honey taste. Love it! Comes at a great price. Made a glaze for a duck and it was perfect! Honey+ soy sauce+ ginger and garlic and it was amazing!
2 years agoMission Hills, CA
This honey tastes good nothing wrong with it. My favorites are the real ones you get at those middle of nowhere road trips you go on. But this as an easy store one is great
5 years ago
Now this product is amazing because its so versatile. I have used it for foods like treats and hot teas but I have also used it for face masks. It taste strong and it has so much flavor. Its so good! I guess its because its raw. I usually use it to dress fruits and for making some teas a bit less bitter. I love for face mask I do at home because the honey is so thick its not going to run down your face.
5 years ago
I enjoy this brand of honey. I cannot really say that I prefer it over other brands as it is about equal in taste and quality to others. I also do not like that it falls into the category of "raw" honey when it is still heat treated in the end, hence the liquid consistency and color. I prefer when it is in solid form (not on the comb mind you) so that you know you are getting true raw honey.
2 years agoLexington, KY
Aunt Sue's Raw Natural Honey uploaded by Ashley D.
I use honey multiple times a day in hot tea, and this is my favorite honey. It's raw and unfiltered, AKA the best kind for your body. I find it at my local Walmart and usually but several at a time because they are popular and sell QUICKLY! I use a tablespoon in each cup of hot tea, and it is the perfect sweetness. If you're looking for this product be aware they changed their labeling and it looks nothing like the picture on here! I'm attaching a photo of their new packaging!
4 years agoGrass Lake, MI
One of my ultimate favs! I mix it with cinnamon and take a tablespoon twice a day to help even out blood sugar/glucose levels. ( very helpful, especially if dieting ) I also use when mixing up all natural body scrubs. The Best raw organic honey with a very nice price :)
5 years agoMoores hill, IN
I actually buy this honey a lot I have my famous hot and sweet chicken and basically it's a lot of chicken chicken seasoning some red peppers and some honey then I add some oregano basil in all of that in it as well chop up the phone can with chicken saute it in a pan with all those ingredients and where I am hot and sweet chicken it is amazing
3 years ago
I prefer to use raw honey for anything - whether it's to sweeten drinks or too use as a face mask! I find anything in raw form to be more effective - I use honey for its antibacterial and soothing properties. This honey is extremely easy to find, great quality & an even better price! Highly recommend it!