Aunt Sallys Aunt Sally's - Creamy Pralines uploaded by Erika E.

BY AUNT SALLYS

Shaquita T.
Florence, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These things are Ah-Mazing!!! Honestly, my ex-husband is from New Orleans and he & mom make the best Pralines I've ever had. Aunt Sally's is as close to perfection as one can get. If I can't get the homemade thing, this is the only brand I will actually buy. Soft, creamy, sweet, fresh nuts, yummy, smooth, sugary goodness... can't beat stopping by the Aunt Sally's store/shop in New Orleans!
Tina M.
Ft Washington, MD
My first time trying pralines and I feel like I've been living under a rock. These are way too good. My advice? Take a couple out and then have a friend hide the box. Someone that won't crack under threat of death. I'm kidding (sort of).
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
These things are amazing, as in to die for!
I have been a fan of pralines for a long long time. It is one you rarely find that is good, but this is one of them.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Amy K.
Poplarville, MS
YUMMY! I love pralines! Aunt Sally's is a very well known praline option in and around the New Orleans area... understandably so. They are delicious!
Lezlie C.
I absolutely love aunt Sally's pralines they are so good and rich and sweet! I would definitely recommend for anyone to try!
Isabel H.
Greenwood, IN
Never had pralines until this year in New Orleans. Love!!!! They are delicious. If you haven't tried, do it soon!
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was given this variety box as a gift and they were delicious!!!
Super creamy and rich.Best pralines from NOLA!!
Mary F.
Austin, TX
It was way too sweet for me! However, yes it is creamy and a must try for people who loves sweets so much!!
Kelly H.
Naugatuck, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious! I love going to GA and getting these pralines. I can't find these in my stores here in CT
Jennifer C.
REALLY REALLY YUMMY! tastes just like homemade if not better! just like my grandmother baked!
Christina W.
Where can I find them, never heard or seen them before
Devyn B.
Thompsontown, PA
What exactly are these? never heard of them
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
Where can I buy these?
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can I buy these???
Marissa b.
These are like cookies, it has pecans and also molasses in them to make them stick together. Tastes pretty good.