BY AUNT JEMIMA

Wai Lin M.
Aunt Jemimah Butterlite Syrup is my go to syrup for my pancakes. I love making blueberry or strawberry pancakes for breakfast. The Aunt Jemimah Butterlite Syrup go on very smooth on top of the pancakes.
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
We've been using this syrup as far back as I can remember. When we go camping, have a sleepover or the little ones or have family staying over, this is our choice. You can't even tell that its lite. It tastes like the regular syrup. I recommend this to others.
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
I've grown up with this syrup so it's on of my favorite. It's great with pancakes and anybody who loves breakfast foods should hands down try this
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Since i was a kid this has been a staple in our home i remember going to grandmas and she would pull this out of the fridge we would go crazy.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Love Love Love Aunt Jemima! I grew up using this on my pancakes and waffles all the time and still do till this day.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
I do love this brand and this syrup just not this one in particular because its light and i want to get fat!
Khyati S.
I have been using this syrup for years. It is really tasty when used with waffles and pancakes.
Nicole s.
I love this syrup! even this one! even though its light it doesn't taste like it!
Erica M.
This maple syrup is good but its nothing like 100% pure Canadian maple syrup. I only buy this if I have run out of the pure syrup and it does the trick. If you can get your hands on the real stuff get it but this is an okay alternative if you cant find it.
Ricky C.
Laurel, MS
If you like corn syrup, this is for you. I prefer real maple over the popular plastic bottle brands.