BY AUNT JEMIMA

Aunt Jemima Whole Wheat Blend Pancake & Waffle Mix gives you a fresh tasting way to serve up all the nourishment of whole wheat. And since it is a good source of iron and fiber, you can feel good about serving these hearty pancakes to your family. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Geraldyn E.
Geraldyn E.
Fort Stewart, GA
This is my third box and omg I love it! At the beginning I was a little bit off because I used coconut milk but now that I'm making it with whole milk it taste better!
darshell S.
darshell S.
Woodbridge, VA
Great product I have always used regular pancake batter but the whole wheat kind is just splendid and very good for you
Abby B.
Abby B.
Ellicott City, MD
Foodie Expert
Aunt jemima is one of my favorite brands! Love the whole wheat, it makes my breakfast favorite a whole lot better for Me
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
Awesome product the pancakes turn out looking like pancakes unlike other pancake brands I have a difficult time turning the pancake over so thumbs up for the ingediants you add to this!
Taryn A.
Taryn A.
I love aunt jemima products, and this is no exception! The whole wheat is a healthy alternative to typical pancake batter.