BY AUNT JEMIMA

Aunt Jemima® Sausage, Egg & Cheese on Pancakes Griddlecake Sandwiches - 2 CT.
2 sandwiches.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Simply cook & serve.
Cook thoroughly, see side panel. see more...

Chenise M.
It's something about sweet and savory that gets to me. These are soooooooo amazing. I wouldn't say healthy but a great quick breakfast for the kids if running late or if your running late and need something quick.
Kianna A.
Sweetwater , TX
I purchased a box of these for a quick breakfast before work. I thought they were pretty good and filled me up. When warming them up in the microwave they do get a little soggy, but not too much. They aren't the best breakfast sandwich but they're still good!
sarah s.
Clint, TX
I am craving this every morning they are delicious the price is great just for the reason that the taste is so good , its perfect for a fast quick delicious breakfasts am in love great for people always on the run i really recommend it.
Joel V.
Davenport
Awesome little breakfast to take on the run!! Tastes great, keeps you full during your busy mornings so you're not thinking about lunch and a real kid pleaser!! Next time you are down the grocery isle don't forget to grab them
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried these once and I am not a huge fan of them. I don't know if it is healthy or not. I have tried better than this.
Shakira G.
Albany, GA
What's your favorite kind of aunt jemima pancakes??my favorite kind is the pancakes I love them the most and the syrup too.
Tiara A.
These are my favorite. The best lightly sweet and salty the perfect mix super easy to warm up they are delicious:)
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
I have never seen this but would live to try it! All these products are good. This brand is just very good quality
Shantel M.
Massillon, OH
These are so good who doesn't love a good breakfast and surprisingly enough they leave me pretty full for a while
juliamartinez 💙.
Plano, TX
Honestly these are good I love too eat them in the morning they have a delicious taste to them
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
Does it taste fake? Does it have a lot of calories?
Shakira G.
Albany, GA
What's your favorite things?