Aunt Jemima.
Original syrup.

Is this one the best brand of maple syrup? Aunt Jemima Original Syrup
Better than Log Cabin?
Should I store this in a cabinet or the fridge?
Start your review of Aunt Jemima Original Syrup!
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best store bought syrup period. Taste and consistancy is on point. This is also one of those foods that has a nostalgic taste and I love that. It also holds up nice cold because I like to pour mine cold over hot pancakes and oatmeal. And of course it is super reasonably priced.
Lincoln Park, MI
This syrup is super tasty and affordable. It’s perfect for all your breakfast needs. Pancakes, waffles it’s wven great when you took little on your breakfast fruit. I wish it came in other flavors like strawberry, maybe soon. You don’t need a lot. They even have a butter flavor.
Fresno
Pancakes or waffles in our household will always be eaten with this syrup. There is no other syrup that we have liked as much as this one. Doesn't matter how many others we try we always come back to this one.. Awesome sweet taste that you just can't get any where else.
Saylorsburg , PA
I am not picky about my syrup. But this stuff is amazing! A lot goes a long way, and it’s not too sweet. It’s reasonably priced, and when it’s on sale it is a steal! I would recommend this because it doesn’t get messy like other syrups. Aunt Jemima Original Syrup
Rainsville, AL
Most syrup brands I have tried taste really generic. By that I mean you can tell that a lot of artificial stuff has been added and it just doesn't taste right. Aunt Jemima doesn't have that problem. This syrup is so rich and goes so well with pancakes, waffles, etc.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
So bland. There is no flavor. Everyone acts like this rivals Mrs Butterworth's but it doesn't hold a candle to it. There is no buttery flavor or a maple flavor it doesn't have either thing I would expect from a syrup. Plus it is waaaaay too watery.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is our favorite syrup in our household. We have bought this brand for many years and the flavor is incredible. Store brand is no comparison. This is the good stuff right here! Yummy on everything. Waffles and pancakes thank you Aunt Jemima!
Organic, Dairy Free
I really like this syrup it smells delicious and tastes just as good. Has a great maple taste and is sugary but just enough so it doesn't overwhelm you. I love this on my pancakes, waffles and French toast.
Organic, Sugar Free, Paleo
San Antonio
Purchased at: H-E-B
This amount can last you a month in a family of four if you eat something requiring syrup every day and don’t drown your food in syrup. I’ve been using this syrup for almost 20 years and it’s buttery taste rises above all the other syrups.
Big Rapids, MI
This will always be my favorite syrup. I literally crave the taste of the buttery syrup if i have other syrup. This is all i buy and this is all i will use for my pancakes and waffles!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...