BY AUNT JEMIMA #2 in Syrups

Aunt Jemima.
Original syrup. see more...

• Should I store this in a cabinet or the fridge?11 Answers
  • Where do you keep your syrup? We keep ours in the fridge but my A...13 Answers
  • Does anyone else keep their syrup in a cabinet? seems like everyo...10 Answers
Vanesa G.
Glendale, AZ
When i need syrup for any type of food, I use aunt jemima! I have tried other syrups but nothing like this one. It has a better taste than all the other ones. It's creamy it's the best. Especially on pancakes! I use it more on pancakes more often than other foods! I really recommend it!
Nazneen S.
Olney, MD
Love this on my pancakes on the weekend . I prefer this over other syrup is because it tasted pretty original to me , prove wise it a great value . The bottle last me about 3 to 4 months and I drizzle this over fruits sometimes as well , tastes pretty yummy either way .
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
Seriously such a great flavor!
This is always the brand I reach for to me it has the best flavor!
you get a good amount of syrup in the bottle!
I love it and my younger family members love it too
Not Pricey well worth it !
I would continue to purchase!
Lexsi F.
Been using this product on my pancakes and waffles for years! I love this, I love it's thick maple syrupy taste and it's good for pancakes! It's not too expensive maybe $5.75 in some stores. Yes I would recommend this to my friends!
Rachel V.
This stuff does not taste good at all. Growing up in Vermont I know what real syrup is and this isn't it. It's so thick and does not have the taste of real maple syrup. I honestly don't know how anyone can use this
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
Aunt Jamima is a longtime trusted brand! It's always delicious, lasts [practically] forever, and is just perfect with pancakes, waffles, French toast, even great over ice cream! Very happy with this purchase!
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Hands down this is the best simple pancake syrup that I truly eat on a daily basis a group meeting Aunt Jemima pancake and other food from this brand is stick to True southern food sweet and simple.
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I will not use any other syrup than Aunt Jemima. It's so nice and sweet and very sooth. It is pretty cheap to buy, depending on what store you shop for groceries at.
Marissa G.
Pennsburg, PA
This is the syrup my family almost always uses when we have pancakes or waffles. It tastes so good and I like that it doesn't pour too fast either.
Jeanine S.
My absolute favorite syrup. It so thick and flavorful. I use this on my pancakes as well as on jamaican fried dumpling
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Where do you keep your syrup? We keep ours in the fridge but my Aunt keeps hers in the cabinet!
Lizzy N.
Fairfax, VA
Should I store this in a cabinet or the fridge?
alexis a.
Does anyone else keep their syrup in a cabinet? seems like everyone puts theirs in the fridge.
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
What flavor is your favorite?
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do you think it tastes as good as the 'real stuff'?