Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesAunt Jemima

by Aunt Jemima

#1 in Syrup

Aunt Jemima.
Original syrup.

Han probado unos waffles bien tostados con jarabe espeso dulce y sabroso de Tía Jemima ?
Is this syrup actually nice?
Is this vegan?
Start your review of Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz!
Toni G.
Warrensburg, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Toni G.
Great syrup! Love the taste for waffles, French toast, and pancakes. Always reasonably priced and easy to find. Will purchase again #comfortfood
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Toya D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Hands down my fav pancake syrup. It's velvety with a touch of butter. Pours thick n coats pancakes and waffles. Delicious maple flavor, sweet buttery not plain sugar. It is one of the more pricey brands but its worth it.
Krista S.
New Phila, OH
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Krista S.
I’ve been using this product since I was small nothing taste then same with out!! Nothing can replace aunt jemima
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,678 reviews
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my normal syrup. I love the taste. I put soooo much of it on my pancakes or waffles. It says 100 per serving but not for me.
Attaya L.
Las Vegas, NV
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Attaya L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s my go to syrup for waffles and pancakes. The price, quality and flavor is great.
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Great product we buy when they do special sales , it’s a great value for the price you pay and the convenient design makes for easy passing at the breakfast table too.
Autumn M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Autumn M.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great syrup for my breakfast pancakes and French toast! I also love the classy packaging. I will miss this brand... need to find something as good as this one
melissa V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by melissa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta marca me encanta muchísimo no la cambio por ninguna otra marca, es la mejor. Tengo toda mi vida usándola. Se consigue en todas las tiendas.
Ashley B.
Decatur, GA
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Ashley B.
I don’t care what anyone has to say but Aunt jemima is the best syrup ever. I’ve been eating this all my life no other brand compares to this. Warm it up in the microwave for 30 seconds and pour over waffles or pancakes!!!! Jesus!!!
Rosa E.
Salem, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Syrup - 24 fl oz uploaded by Rosa E.
aunt jemima original pancake syrup is very delicious, and i love to add more of it on the pancake. i add more butter and the syrup and oh its yummy. i recommend this product and i would buy this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mysia S.
Calgary, AB
il y a 3 ans
Diana C. il y a un an
Yess, it’s such a classic. I recommend trying out.