Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix

Aunt Jemima.
Since 1889.
Delicious recipes on the back.
No artificial coloring or preservatives.
Original.
Pancake & waffle mix.

Anyone ever added fruit to this and how well did that work for you?
Start your review of Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix!
Alicia H.
1,347 reviews
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Alicia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite pancake mix. The pancakes always come out fluffy and delicious. My fiance likes his pancakes a little thinner, while I like mine a little thicker. Either way, the mix is versatile enough to do both. I definitely reccommend it though!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by MANDY K.
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by MANDY K.
I'm not a big pancake person, honestly, but my boyfriend loves them, and I know it's a crowd pleaser for when I have company. I've been using this stuff since I was a kid, because it's so easy, and makes great, fluffy pancakes in just minutes! It's a basic mix, so it's easy to dress up, and if you prefer waffles, you use this to make the batter for those, too!
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Jeanne A.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best pancake&waffles mix. You can never go wrong with Aunt Jemima. Weather u like pancakes 🥞 or waffles 🧇 this mix is the best choice. Both come out so fluffy&soft.
Daniela S.
Provo, UT
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Daniela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our ally in the mornings my children love pancakes and this arina is very easy to prepare and I tried others that I really did not like at all but I loved this one, also at a very cheap price they are super fluffy and a very flavor rich the truth I love ...
Jennifer S.
Xenia, OH
This is a great pancake mix to try, the cost is not bad. The directions are easy, and best of all they taste really good. I don’t usually buy the matching syrup just because it costs too much. But any flavor of syrup will be fine. I would recommend this mix to anyone
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by alisha S.
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by alisha S.
Get this pancake mix all the time.easy to make. Taste very good with that brand syrup.
Nataly S.
Aunt Jemima es una de las mejores mezclas para hacer panquecas, siguiendo las instrucciones quedan muy sabrosas y si decides agregar algo extra como vainilla o canela tambien quedan muy sabrosas. Me encanta y rinde muchisimo, lo recomiendo para todas las personas.
Mushell R.
Poncha Spgs, CO
These are my most favorite pancakes to make ever! I make them all of the time and they are the best by far! I llove them
Stephanie G.
Gambrills, MD
This product one of my go-to pancake mixes for weekend breakfasts with my family. I love how easy it is to use this product and the outcome is always good. Making pancakes from scratch can sometimes be hard, and with this product it becomes so much easier! I love this stuff.
Anyelina C.
Aunt Jemima Original Pancake & Waffle Mix uploaded by Anyelina C.
Me desayuno casi todos los días con pancakes, es que son buenísimas, las preparo de diferentes forma y que queden súper esponjosas, lo mejor para mi desayuno