BY AUNT JEMIMA #16 in Pancakes & Waffle Mixes

Aunt Jemima.
Since 1889.
Delicious recipes on the back.
No artificial coloring or preservatives.
Original.
Pancake & waffle mix. see more...

• Anyone ever added fruit to this and how well did that wor...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is my favorite pancake mix! Mine always come out looking this way because that's how I like them! I will always buy aunt Jemima! I once used this as a flour substitute when I was making cookie dough and realized I didn't have flour. It was a great idea! The cookies turned out very fluffy and soft!
Nicole P.
roselle park
Come on who doesn’t love pancakes or waffles! It’s universal and aunt Jemima is my top choice when it comes to pancake mix. It’s inexpensive and totally delicious.
Jennifer S.
This is a great pancake mix to try, the cost is not bad. The directions are easy, and best of all they taste really good. I don’t usually buy the matching syrup just because it costs too much. But any flavor of syrup will be fine. I would recommend this mix to anyone
Stephanie G.
Odenton, MD
This product one of my go-to pancake mixes for weekend breakfasts with my family. I love how easy it is to use this product and the outcome is always good. Making pancakes from scratch can sometimes be hard, and with this product it becomes so much easier! I love this stuff.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix is my go to for weekend breakfast I add chocolate chips or even fruits I love the texture and I pair it with Aunt Jemima Original Syrup
Rickeal N.
What can I say about aunt Jemima pancake mix OMG this is the best pancake mix ever I eat it for breakfast sometimes a snack and also a late-night snack around 2 o'clock in the morning my kids love it I love it so much I've been in there since I was a kid any berries you want you can mix in this pancake mix and it's also good with the syrup as well
Nataly S.
Aunt Jemima es una de las mejores mezclas para hacer panquecas, siguiendo las instrucciones quedan muy sabrosas y si decides agregar algo extra como vainilla o canela tambien quedan muy sabrosas. Me encanta y rinde muchisimo, lo recomiendo para todas las personas.
Brittany S.
PALM BAY, FL
Aunt Jemima reminds me of my childhood. My mom made actual pan "cakes" with this mix. She is known for huge pancakes amongst my friends that were lucky enough to meet here. With a child of my own now. I plan on using Aunt Jemimas pancake mix as long as they keep true to their quality.
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
If you want fluffy little clouds for breakfast, you should totally get this brand of Pancakes!! And to make it even better, just get the Aunt Jemima Maple Syrup... it tastes like heaven on a plate!! Absolutely amazing!!
Luz A.
Doral, FL
For me Aunt Jemima is the best pancake and waffle mix. Easy preparation and no artificial coloring or preservatives added. Also you can make muffins with it. Just amazing!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone ever added fruit to this and how well did that work for you?