Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup

by Aunt Jemima

#16 in Syrup

Our Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup has the irresistible taste your family loves but with 1/2 the calories of our Original syrup. Go ahead and pour it on as thick as you want!

Can this go into the microwave?
Is this syrup very sweet? Also is this better on pancakes or waffles?
Hmmm, nothing else really. maybe french toast.
Start your review of Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup!
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup uploaded by Xiomy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
In my kitchen and in my pancakes it cannot be missing, it is low in calories but if it tastes delicious, it is the perfect filial touch.
Lauren B.
Collingswood, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup uploaded by Lauren B.
So great! I always try to keep an eye out cause I see these are often on sale at shoprite. Such a great classic syrup & it pairs well with all breakfast foods (pancakes, waffles, sausage)!
Lorena D.
Mount Dora, FL
Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup uploaded by Lorena D.
This is the syrup we grew up enjoying - Aunt Jemima is our favorite. You can never go wrong with the flavor for your pancakes. Yummy!!Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup
Jennifer H.
Conway, SC
My favorite syrup!!! I can't even tell the difference from the regular syrup!
My favorite syrup!!! I can't even tell the difference from the regular syrup!
yanellis L.
Miami florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup uploaded by yanellis L.
Me encanta usarla! No solo la uso con pancakes no! Utilizo el syrup con frutas también! Es súper delicioso para las meriendas y desayunos.
Sean T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Never go wrong with aunt Jemima. Since day one it's been just so full of flavor and just the easiest to pour..
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorite syrups. It is great when you're looking to eat a little healthy, and it tastes so good. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to try it.
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Costco
Me encanta este producto muy buen sabor buena calidad lo recomiendo a mi esposo le encanta
Gacia H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Nothing and I mean nothing beats aunt Jemima on pancakes and waffles. I love that the syrup isn't so thick yet so delicious. It's affordable and tastes good...even on eggs but you didn't hear that from me. Comes highly recommended from my sweet tooth and me.
Marlenny  R.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup uploaded by Marlenny  R.
Purchased at: Target
Este syrup me gusta mucho ya que no es igual que los otro que es como que son muy aguados la marca me encanta porque también hay arina de panqueques 🥞 con esta marca es muy buena la verdad se lo recomiendo bastante es muy buena Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup