BY AUNT JEMIMA #14 in Syrups

Our Aunt Jemima® Lite Syrup has the irresistible taste your family loves but with 1/2 the calories of our Original syrup. Go ahead and pour it on as thick as you want!

K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is our current go to syrup. Taste so delicious on homemade fluffy pancakes with some butter. Has the right amount of maple to make you feel like you’re diving into a fluffy mound of awesomeness.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
I’ve been using the original for years and when I found out that they had a lite syrup I was pretty happy. It has 50 percent fewer calories which is great and it taste exactly the same as the original.
Pang H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Picked Up This Brand and It Is Good! I Love The Taste, Its Not To Sweet, But Perfect! Makes Me Love My Pancakes More 💕 I Alway Use This When I Eat Pancake 🥞💕 I Would Buy This Brand Again! I Recommend It 💕
Johnna R.
This the only brand I use. Ever since my child hood been using this lite syrup. Great with hot pancakes. Not too sweet just the perfect amount of sweetness. Yes I would recommend it to other people and enjoy it
Lori M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This syrup is great quality & makes my French toast taste even better. It has 50% fewer calories but still the same sweet taste. It can be found in your local Grocery store.
Kathleen F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have started using this syrup more because I feel it has a comparable taste to the regular, and I am not a huge fan of the fancy syrups because they always tasted a bit heavy to me. I like the lightness of this syrup.
Sara M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never realized how good this brand was until I started using other brands that tasted not as good. This syrup is delicious for anything, pancakes, French toast, and I even use it to dip corn dogs in!
Marie T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Hands down to Aunt Jemimah for her pancakes products. I never knew there was the lite version until I saw it in store. Usually when I eat my syrup I prefer to have it on the side instead of drizzling it all over. I recommend this brand though.
Rebecca C.
This is my favorite syrup to use on my pancakes and waffles. Some other brands are to watery, to sweet, or have a weird flavor to them. But you cannot go wrong with Aunt Jemima.
stefany m.
Concord, NC
OMG LOVE IT!!💕 my pancakes are not the same without my original Aunt Jemima. I buy it everytime at shopride or any supermarket, the flavor is extremely delicious 😋 I'd definitely buy it every time!! I love it
Noelle C.
Brownsburg, IN
Do they have smaller travel size bottles of this syrup?
Jenetsy S.
N Palm Beach, FL
Will they ever have other flavors of syrup?
Nansy N.
Where do they sell it?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Can this go into the microwave?
Tika T.
Is this syrup very sweet? Also is this better on pancakes or waffles?