Aunt Jemima Lil' Griddles Mini Pancakes

by Aunt Jemima

Aunt Jemima® Lil' Griddles™ Mini Pancakes.
Made with real eggs & milk and other ingredients.
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or preservatives.
New look same great flavor!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Jemima Lil' Griddles Mini Pancakes!
Amy W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We don't do a lot of convenience breakfast foods in our house, but it's always nice to have options for rushed morning! Great product!
Nairie E.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how tiny these are; it’s very cute. It’s pretty easy to make because you just heat it up.
Linsey S.
I buy these for my daughter. I typically put peanut butter or honey and raspberries on them for her. She loves how small they are she loves the variety.
Stacie R.
Wellington, FL
My kids love these for a quick breakfast in the morning or a snack! Quick turn around in microwave and tastes great!
Kimberly A.
I love these! They are nice small and easy to make especially if you have not time to make anything.
Jessica P.
Fredericksburg, VA
My son loves these and they are so easy to make! We use these for when we have a late start to a morning and he either has them at home or can take them in the car!
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
These are perfect for the little ones when i want to rest more or we have to leave home really early in the morning. they are great for small children
Joanna A.
Bristow, VA
Very yummy and perfect for kids who are constantly on the go. The size also allows them to pop it in their mouth in one bite, no crumbs or messes.
Megan K.
St. John's
These little Griddles are perfect when having a busy morning trying to get the kids out of the house in the morning .. quick and taste great. I would defiantly buy these again for those busy mornings . i have only had them a few times but will buy again

Looking for your answer?