BY AUNT JEMIMA

Every Batch Made from Scratch.
Made With Real Blueberries and Natural Fruit Flavors.
Made with Real Eggs & Milk and other ingredients.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artificial Flavors or Preservatives.

Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
These are quick and easy to prepare, taste great and are well worth the price! Great for when you're in a hurry and looking for a quick breakfast, or even just if you're a waffle and blueberry lover!
Emma T.
Bellmawr , NJ
Tried and true i love these! you cant go wrong with throwing one in for breakfast on the go! Great price and super easy to be found at target! a breakfast staple in my house!
Kainara M.
Chalfont, PA
My mornings are better after I started to buy this. It is easy to prepares and the flavor is amazing! I love blueberry and it is real blueberry no artificial flavor!!!!! :)
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
These are the only brand of waffles my husband will eat. I'm a fan of their plain waffles. They're super affordable at our commissary as well.
Brittany S.
I forgot how much I loved these! They don't taste like frozen waffles, and are quick and easy for a busy morning.
Bethany C.
Harrisville, RI
Oh my God I love these waffles especially blueberry have about 2 boxes in my freezer now must have
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
Yum! these are so good..one of the few breakfasts that everyone can agree on.
hidexi m.
El cajon, CA
Oh my God I love these waffles especially blueberry in my freezer now must have. I like try this .look delicious
Racine A.
Fort St, BC
These waffles are pretty good for a quick breakfast for the kids before school. They like them.