Aunt Jemima French Toast Homestyle - 6 CT uploaded by member-1789bc4bd

BY AUNT JEMIMA

Aunt Jemima?? Homestyle French Toast.
Made from every batch scratch.
Made with real eggs & milk and other ingredients.
No high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or preservatives.
6 count. see more...

Aunt Jemima French Toast Homestyle - 6 CT
TERRIBLE!! Don't waste your money. Thin slices BUT EXTREMELY HARD UNEDIBLE CRUSTS!
I heated these up in a 350 toaster oven WRAPPED IN FOIL for 8 minutes. Uncovered then and continued for 2 more minutes. The crusts are so hard you can't even cut them, let alone eat them. The center of the slices were soggy. Don't waste your money!
Jomary R.
Jomary R.
Oh! I love this french toast! They do taste like home made. They are very affordable and you can find them in supermarkets or grocery stores. Pros? It's very easy to prepare. Cons? It's not that healthy, but you can eat it once in a while. I will totally recommend it!
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Foodie Expert
I like how quick and simple they are to make but they definitely can cook the wrong way at times. They are a great price and a fast breakfast.
Leah W.
Leah W.
SPRINGFIELD, MO
Foodie Expert
These aren't too bad for a frozen product. The price is good and the flavor is good as well. You can find these at almost every major grocery store.
Makeda P.
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
When I don't feel like making my homemade French toast, this is the next best thing. I buy these once every couple of months.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is sooo good. I love breakfast and I especially love eating French toast any time of the day not just breakfast.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
An easy simple and quick alternative to making French toast for breakfast. Simple for kids to eat on early mornings
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Allentown, PA
so good. especially when you not in the mood to make your own french toast. plus the brand itself taste good
Paris H.
Paris H.
Indianapolis, IN
My kids live pancakes. I always buy this brand because my pancakes always come out great. I have been buying this product for years. And it's always been affordable.
Karen V.
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
Love eating this especially in the morning with a nice coffee too. It has a nice flavor and also crushingly when you toast it
Leann R.
Leann R.
Rochester, NY
Is there a way to make a different spout? I feel like if syrup gets on the spout it is hard to close.