Aunt Jemima Flour Self- Rising uploaded by Cristina G.Aunt Jemima Flour Self- Rising uploaded by Cristina G.

BY AUNT JEMIMA #66 in Flours & Meals

Aunt Jemima® Self-Rising Flour.
Enriched bleached for delicious Biscuits, Pie Crusts, Pancakes, Cookies, Gravies and Batters. see more...

Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I have a bread machine and I buy this flour all the time to do white bread and is already self-rising. Good price and I love how my bread tastes with this flour. I also buy other types flour from this brand and I am really happy with all the results.
Cindy S.
So far I have used this self rising flour for mini apple pies and pancakes. It works pretty well and I could trust it the next time I need to use it for my next baked goods.
Cristina T.
Aunt Jemima® Self-Rising Flour.
Enriched bleached for delicious Biscuits, Pie Crusts, Pancakes, Cookies, Gravies and Batters...It's be honest here, this is a classic and everybody trusts and loves it. It's a household name.
Elana R.
Cincinnati, OH
Self-rising flour is so great! It works well if you're making biscuits from scratch and with Aunt Jemima I've never had any problems or complaints.
Maham C.