Aunt Jemima Country Rich Syrup

by Aunt Jemima

24 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aunt Jemima Country Rich Syrup!
Jennifer  M.
Chapmanville, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This was our brand of choice since I was a little girl. I don’t even remember any other brand besides this in our pantry. We love this brand and will continue to use it as long as available
Kaitlyn  S.
Wood River, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Although it is not my favorite syrup brand it has good flavor and is a good backup! There is nothing necessarily wrong with this syrup it just is not my go to. It is a value brand so when you are trying to feed many people it is helpful, but as I before said it is not my absolute favorite!
Sarahi P.
Lithia Springs, GA
Aunt Jemima Country Rich Syrup uploaded by Sarahi P.
Delicioso para desayuno con los chiquitines en sus waffles o pancakes calientitos un rico cafe ummm deliciosos.!
Maria P.
Doral, FL
My family loves this but i don't like it too much, it is too sweet for me and it has an anfter taste not that nice
Nicole B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Aunt Jemima syrup has been a staple in my family breakfast's growing up. Every weekend, we made breakfast as a family and Aunt Jemima was part of that family. The sweet maple taste went great with pancakes, waffles, and I even liked it on my scrambled eggs.
Nancy D.
Jurupa Valley, CA
My family loves this syrup. We are big on pancakes and waffles. I just purchased the gallon size at Sam's Club because it's a better value since we use it so much. The taste is thick and creamy and a little goes a long way. This is by far a good value and the taste can't be beat.
Patricia B.
Belle Mead, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Aunt Jemima Country Rich Syrup is delicious.  Pour some on your pancakes, waffles, eggs and sausage and the meal is perfect.  I have been using the syrup for years.  I recommend the Aunt Jemima Brand.  Always a staple in our closet.
Lindsey P.
Helena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is my favorite flavor of Aunt Jemima. Not too sweet or rich. Just right flavor. Price has gone up but it's still worth it and we will continue to purchase this brand and flavor.
Aimee H.
Orange, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This syrup is so rich and thick. Perfect for pancakes. I’m actually not a huge fan of syrup because the molasses smells strange to me, although I’m fine with the flavor, but I don’t have a problem with the smell being too overpowering with this one.
Elizeth  S.
Guymon, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When it comes to syrup I really don’t know what I like but I do get what I think I could like an experiment with just different tastes. I really don’t like a Lotta syrup so I do try to get something smaller but this brand has stock and so far has my attention.

Looking for your answer?